Home

too long! need new poll! so what MUSIC do you like?

SPY_jmr1

what kind of music do you like the most???  

12 members have voted

1. 1. what kind of music do you like the most???

• Brand new
    • 90s
    • 80s
    • 70s
    • 60s
    • 50s
    • 40s
    • 30s
    • 20s
    • other please do tell

I like 80's music. In the past, maybe 6 years ago, I used to get 'hassled' for liking it. Now it seems more acceptable. I think back and people really bashed it. I guess folks thought it was 'cheesy'. Oh well.

This poll should have been conducted according to genre, IMHO. Music has been great and horrible since the beginning of time. To say that one likes the 60's, for example, would include everything from the Beatles and Cream to Sonny and Cher, the Mind Benders, Burt Bacharach, etc. Think of all the stuff out today; I wouldnt like to vote for now, but there is some amazing (as well as horrible) music out now.

All that being said, I would vote for the 40's if i had to. :)

well i thouht about doing a genre poll BUT, the problem with that is i only know what kind of music I like:D i have no idea on some of theise genres. why dont you make a genre poll then obi kwan?

if i did i'd get all"BUT YOU FORGOT XXXXX:( :( :( ":D you see?

this was easer:)

I suppose you are right spy; you get these hardcore people who define their music in all these strange terms that totally defeat the purpose of even having genres. For example, there is a show at my college's radio station which advertizes that it plays, "electronica, techno, trance, drum and bass, trip hop..." the sign goes on for like 20 different terms but to me, it all sounds the same. :)

Archived