Home

This is frustrating, they could do and early release prolly

WD_ToRMeNt

http://www.bestbuy.com/Software/ComingSoon.asp?m=1023&cat=1025&pt=cs

They are either going to release on the 27th or ship on the 27th. I whent to a bb today I made the guy check his computer system. He said that BB will have it on the 28th.

I've read the other posts so I know JK2 is sitting in warehouses right now. They prolly could do an early release and I wish they would.

Shipping is one of the reasons I cancelled my preorder with LEC.

The other reason is that when I heard that LEC might delay shipping, I took a half-hour drive to a Software, Etc. to see if they'd have it on time. They would, so I reserved one.

The happiest part is that I suddenly realized that they might not be sold out on the collector's tin, so I went back and changed my reservation. Now I'm guaranteed to have a collector's tin and be playing the game on Thursday morning!

I get this excited over very few things...

FYI, LEC is not delaying shipments. Anyways, IMO NEVER TAKE 3RD PARTY SITES INFORMATION THAT SERIOUSLY. Ya they got "conenctions" but those connections could be wrong. The best is to get it from teh source. That is why i waited to make sure it was true/not true. And it turned out it wasn't true. And LEC is going to ship the games to preorders sometime monday or tuesday so i can likly get the game wensday or thursday without even having to go anywhere. :D

i had called some babbages (eb-like store) hear intown and got from 1 it was coming out on the 5th of april(****!) the 2nd one said the colleters(sp?) edd. was comming on the 27-8 of march(i think the guy said 27th) and the std edd. was on the 5th(sigh of contentment....:D ) this story seems to make sence dosnt it? i did not ask for prices(does it matter?) i can wait til the 27th how bout you?

Originally posted by Brick

...and we could all be given gas for our vehicles for free, and Natalie Portman could knock down my door trying to get a date with me. These are all things that won't happen outside of a comatose dream.

Hey I want to drive the delivery trucks for LEC :)

Archived