Home

Which is the best Star Wars Game??

Guest Dr. Evil

Guest Dr. Evil

Which is the best Star Wars Game?? :confused:

I cant wait for BG, but, i need to play a good star wars game.

Which do you think is the best of the best of the star wars video games??

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It depends on the types of games you like. Personally I like JK, rebellion and XvT. But thats just me.

BTW You might want to put the img tag in your sig, so people can see your pic :)

Check your PM, Evil :)

Is the JK expansion worth getting? It's real cheap now, should I get it? Or is it a complete waste of money?

Guest Ewok14

MoTs Is good coz of the new force powers and the scope on the stormtrooper rifle is cool coz it can kill almost anything in one shot and the pirate missions are good

Originally posted by Dr. Evil

Im thinking about buying Rebellion or Commander

Don't buy Force Commander! I hated it! Everyting sucked about it!

Guest Ewok14

Sorry.A Good Game Would Be Jedi Knight it's One of the best and now you can buy it with the Mysteries of the Sith addon For Cheap i got it for £14.99 Off Electronics Boutique

Originally posted by Dr. Evil

Can you put the name of the games without abbreviations :mad:

TY

A handy ref. guide :D

JK= Jedi knight

XvT= Xwing vs. TIE fighter

MotS = Mysteries of th Sith

FC = Force Commander

XA = X-wing alliance

OK I really like all of the star wars games that i have played, and that is basicly everything but RA and RAII

Now i like FC because of the 3d camara. I think the units had good stats and the game was ballanced well.

I do think it needed a lot more work, the units moved really bad, at-at couldn't walk over trees that shouldn't stop an at-st, they could find a very good path and the units were always trying to walk over each other if you had them going thought the same path.

I like the controls for the game, all of the cammara controls were on the mouse unless you don't have a scrolling mouse then you would need to use the key board to zoom in and out. I don't like haveing to put the camara on a unit and rotate around the unit, it is a lot better to have the camara free and put it anywhere you want.

I think that if LA would have taken care of the unit moving bugs they would have a next generation game.

Originally posted by Wraith 5

I heard they were really good,

But like said i have never played them befor

I've never played RA but I have RA2...it's not too good. Playing the first time can be fun, but replay on it sucks!

shoot for xwing alliance, esp. if you have a good computer b/c the graphics come out great. the stories are good and multiplayer is even better at zone.com

JK and rogue squadron are good too, the only thing is that rogue squadron i think is not as deep as xwing alliance (not as many ships) but better graphics with that 3D accelerator enhancement.

Archived