Home

Official: Lightsaber combat thread *SPOILERS*

Silent Wolf

Hey Wolf, did a whole lot of duelling with a few clanmates last night. Can't wait to re-duel you again. I want to show you one of the guys (Daeos[RXz]) he seems like a natural at FPS games so I want to see how well he goes against you. I was giving him some pointers based on information you provided to me, and he started to really perform towards the end.

I'm free all day so when you see this message I'd appreciate it if you could send me a message in mIRC, so that I know you're around, ill be on GamesNET.

Thanks buddy =)

-Hobo

[RXz]

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Heh didnt think id get so many requests. Ok ill send you all the demo when i get home. Ill also record Some of the advanced saber move techniques in the class on friday. Hopefully with all this to remember i wont spontenously combust :D

As of now, i can no longer take anymore students. I have a list, i know who are going to be in the class. I had to stop taking requests because I want to be able to spend some quality time with everyone, some of the manuevers take some time to get down. If you miss the class this friday, or Weve run out of room dont worry so much, i can either email you the vids, or just come find me in either irc or thru the in game server menu (theres an option to search for friends) and ill be more than happy to take some time out. Im heading home for the day, ill be on irc tonight, if im playing ill leave my ip in the channell. Take care,

-Wolf

Must...stop...reading...Silent....Wolf's....stories......making....me... lose....alll....control....of...bodily.....functions.....oppps.

Ok, much better, wow I'm going to get this game at lunch tomorrow. I'm also gonna try and connect with that schooling that your throwing on Friday Wolf, I'm sure you could use some targets.

Hey folks, how about instead of all the "Me too! Me too!" we just have a little patience and I'm sure once the demo files are available we can arrange some web space somewhere then you can download them at your leisure.

Just tryin' to take a little heat off Silent Wolf since he's got classes to plan out

:lsduel:

Originally posted by Scrobes

Argh.. Wolfie you missed my question on page 2. ;)

I'll ask again. Do you need the CD in the drive in order to play.. or??

From what I have read and assimilated so far, yes you do need the cd in drive to play multi or sp.

Though being the new recruit here, I could be wrong.

This was in singleplayer but fun nonetheless.

SPOOOOOILER <- Not a big one but still.

I walked past a house and i heard the familliar sound of a reborn, he jumped at me and then behind him another came.

They ran together at me and i threw my lightsaber into the crowd and hit one of them in the back then the legs so he died.

The other one and me started fighting like madmen, we got into saber locks all the time and none managed to get the upper hand.

Then we started to speed up the process. Forget what you saw in the movies, this was insane. The screen got whiter by the light of the clashing sabers. He moved back and turned off his lightsaber. I did the same and we stood looking at each other.

We ran towards each other and started fighting again. SWISH SWOOSH ZVOOOOM.

Now the cool part.

Something strange happened and i dont really know whos fault it was but ill tell my two versions.

1) He wanted to show off and were left with his own lightsaber into his chest. YES it was straight through his chest, right in the middle torso area. I could see the blade sticking out from his back.

2) I hit his lightsaber on a bad time (for him) and was left with the above result.

Woo! I have it, it rocks... but... I suck. I seriously keep getting my firm lil ass handed to me on a plate. Any useful hints?

Any decent combos you guys have come up with?

Any special moves you have discoved?

Any kick ass ariel stuff you have found?

I pulled off this sweet forward flip where you jump over them but when you land you are facing their back. You kinda do a turn in the air, its great... but I have no idea how I did it.

God damn Im a newb!

Archived