Home

The Official I Got Jedi Outcast Today!!!!! Thread

Oblivion_45

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi! I live in Australia, Melbourne, and I went into Harvey Norman today and they had JK2 for sale!!!!!! w00t!!!!!!! Installing as I speak and will be playing in a moment!!!!!! YAAAAY!!! I'm so excited.

If anyone has some webspace I could upload screen shots on I'd be happy to do that... but don't expect me back for a few hours coz I gotta play!!!!!!!!!

w000t!!!!!

Guest Krayt Tion

Post here if you'd like to shout from the rooftops that you've finally got the game in your hot little hands.

If you want to leave a quick message about your initial impressions of the game now that you've got it, this is also the place to do that. Don't forget to highlight single player spoilers. :)

Those who don't have the game are welcome to cheer their comrads on here as well. ;)

All seperate threads made to do the things mentioned above will be merged here.

So rock on, Kyle.

:elephant:

HAHA! I'M GONNA OWN YOU ALL! MUWHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH!

I haven't touched the SP yet, I'm practising MP duels against the hardest bots, the AI is actually really good, a different strategy has to be used against them all! Once I get perfect at the duels, I'm gonna practise FFA on the hardest skill level, and then I'll finally start MP!...oh yeah, and SP...SP's for easter weekend!

I'm trying to be an objective guy and restrain my enthusiasm in the event that the game doesn't "ownz 'em all", and give the game an honest, professional, non-biased review.

I'm trying to be calm and patient for the day when I can finally get and install the game.

I'm trying to keep my composure. ::starts to breathe hard::

I'm trying to not flip out of my skull and go berzerk. ::heart beats ever faster::

I'm trying...I'm trying... ::caughs and wheezes:: I'm trying... ::hyperventalates::

.....!!!!!!!!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOO!!! I can't do it! *AAAAARRRRGH!!* I must have Jedi Outcast!!

::collapses onto floor, sobbing::

Archived