Home

The Official I Got Jedi Outcast Today!!!!! Thread

Oblivion_45

I live in Alberta, Canada...Medicine Hat to be precise :p (booooring town) and our local EB is selling them tomorrow right when they open (9:30). I went there today to pre-order the special edition (or rather, put ALL the money down on it) and they had them RIGHT THERE! But they said something about they weren't allowed to sell it today because they would be fined otherwise :( (personally i think that's ****, but oh well). So I'm gonna git my azz outta bed to be there for 9:30! *drool*

PS. The salesperson took it out of the box to show me but wouldn't even let me fondle it...dammit.

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Woooohooo! The Babbages store at Metrocenter, in Phoenix, Arizona will have JK2 on Thursday (tomorrow.) I just got done playing Obiwan on the Xbox, so I am ready for even more first person, lightsaber fun!

BTW, I disagree with most of the crappy reviews for Obiwan. I enjoyed the game. It got a little tedious at the end, but overall, I would recommend it to any SW fan.

well, im a very happy person. i got my copy yesterday (27th) and im all happy now, though activision was being a little slack so they only got it into the stores at about 4 pm. So both myself and my brother were near either a eb store or harvey norman, but neither of us could get it for the above reason. so there we were worrying about by the time morning comes all the copies would be gone, but then we got to harvey norman in the morning, and there it was. the game in a shiny tin box :) "i thought YAY"

SPOILER warning

In the first few levels you get to play alongside Jan Ors in the Kejim region :) and theres a Death star multiplayer map :) "i think YAY" once more

Umm well if you really want freedom force, you can have mine since it will install but not run because of the useless safedisc crap.

Now I either have to wait for someone to make a nocd for it or return it....sad truly sad.

I preordered mine from EB UK and it's in the post now and should be with me tomorrow morning. I paid £29.99 for it and should get "Battle of Naboo" free with it so I'm not worried about paying a few more quid than others.

Just out of curiosity (sp) how much is it costing people in other countries in relation to the UK. I've seen people posting prices of $50 up to $99.99 and I'm assuming that $50 is US and $99.99 is Aussie.

Now I know $50 US is about £35

and $100 Aus is about £35

So where is the cheapest place to buy games in the world?

I picked up my copy of Outcast today.

I have gotten the lightsaber, you get it at the Jedi School which is level three.

I just beat the Nar Shaddaa level and am at that Cloud City place now.

So, to sum up, if you are in Canada it should be out today.

I got mine at 2:00pm EST time at EB.

I went to go pick up my copy today at my local EBX...I played through just a fraction of the single player game, and then hopped online for some bot matches. I have to say, this is quite better then I could have hoped, congrats Raven, you definitely deserve all the praise we can muster, JK 2 is a winner. :D

Hey guyz...I just got back from my local "Compucentre" and thats right...in my hand suckers!

Hehe...anyways, the real reason for my post is to tell everyone to get the collectors edition tin...its unbelivable. This is how it worked...

So i get home and start to open the box when somethin blue starts glowing...low and behold its the keychain i thought was gonna be a piece of crap, it glows blue...unbelievable, and also sitting right there are the 2 past games, as well as the FULL colour manual...

So basically i have taken 5 mins to come on here and tell all of you just how friggin amazed i am at the game..and i havent even played it yet. Well -- i am off...enjoy.

Oh yea -- and this is the first time us canucks beat you americans to a launch isnt it -- MUAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH!!!

May the force be with you...:saberb:

O MY GOD YOU ALL! WHY ARENT YOU HAVEING ME OVER?? ARE YOU TRYING TO KILL MEEEE? NOOO WHYYY???? well, ill get it tomorrw i guess so, humm, maybe it will be my heaven....... who knows!:deathstar this my brain befor thinking about jko.......... this is it after.....:deathii: hummmmm

The game is great got past the first level no worries and then while i'm loading the second level the game gave me an error message and quit me back to windows, tried once more to load the 2nd level but to no avail.

So i decided to go online for a bit of mutiplayer light-saber action, the game game me about 6 blue screens of death in a row and just restarted my computer. DOH, hopefully they release a patch VERY SOON or i'm gonna be pissed, cos i can't just keep playing the 1st level over and over again :)

Picked the game up tonight (Wednesday, March 27th). Installed it, but have not played it too much. Watched the intro, and played a little of the first level. Also tried to go MP, but there were no servers....not surprising. Anyway, hopefully everyone else gets it soon too.

Bye.

Slicer.

Originally posted by Robinhood

The game is great got past the first level no worries and then while i'm loading the second level the game gave me an error message and quit me back to windows, tried once more to load the 2nd level but to no avail.

So i decided to go online for a bit of mutiplayer light-saber action, the game game me about 6 blue screens of death in a row and just restarted my computer. DOH, hopefully they release a patch VERY SOON or i'm gonna be pissed, cos i can't just keep playing the 1st level over and over again :)

When was the last time you formatted your HDD? I know that over time your 'puter can accumulate a lot of "junk". That is, when you install, uninstall and then reinstall different programs often, run programs with questionable coding quality (i.e. anything published by Expert Software ;) ), have improperly installed hardware and drivers, as well as a number of system crashes, The Windows System Registry and maybe the File Allocation Table can be garbled. Perhaps you should do a clean format of the HDD and reinstall everything, periodicly. I'm no 'puter expert, though, oh well. :(

Archived