Home

Anyone running on a P3 500?

Jacen

Someone else out there must have a crappy system to :)

I have a pentium3 500, 32 meg diamond v770 ultra and 592 megs of ram.

How bad will it run?

Note: I played the MOH:AA single player demo on whatever the defaults were just fine. Like ok to me if that makes a diff

Well to be honest you should be good because in the offical readme file it says this for System specs

System Requirements

-------------------

Computer: 100% DirectX compatible computer required.

CPU: Pentium II 350 MHz or faster CPU required.

Pentium III or Athlon class 500 MHz or faster CPU recommended.

Memory: 64 MB RAM required. 128 MB RAM recommended. 128 MB

required for Windows 2000 and XP.

Graphics Card: 16 MB OpenGL compatible AGP or PCI 3D Hardware

Accelerator required. 32 MB recommended.

Sound Card: 16-bit sound card required.

CD-ROM: Quad Speed CD-ROM drive required.

Input Device: Keyboard and mouse required. Joystick supported.

DirectX: Microsoft DirectX 8.0a is included on this CD. You

will be prompted to install DirectX during installation of

this game if a more recent version isn’t already properly

installed on your system.

Once I saw this I new JK would work on my system good!

P3 766mhz,

512MB ram,

GEforce2 MX/400 64MB PCI

DSL,

40-gigs

You guys think yours is bad? Mine is a

Celeron 533mhz

127 MB RAM

I have NO Idea of what m Vedio card is

20 gigs (10 left now)

THis system is just 2 years old anld look how much it all changed!

I know most of my stuff is in the recommended area but still nothing compared to you big new computer folks.

Official Readme?????

Anyway, people it going to run well with all our systems...

Yeah haven't you seen the thread called: readme {spoilers}

What it is is the official readme from the JO game somebody posted! And it tells you the recommended system specs.

If you guys meet the minimum processor specs then it's more up to the video card although the proc does matter of course but if you have at least a Celeron 500 and at least something like a TnT 2 card then it will run...not great but it will run. On the converse of that.....you could have a P4 2.2a GHz or an Athlon XP 2100+ and say a Voodoo II and it's not going to run that great. You can basically have a sub par processor and a ok vid card and it will run ok. Have a sub par proc and a great vid card i.e. GF3, Radeon 8500 and above and it will run very good.

i run on a pIII 500, 512ram, tnt2 and it runs fine on highest detail. it only has a little bit of frame rate loss in huge open spaces in single player or when theres 20 ppl in a room hacking at each other with light sabers other then that its fine. runs as good as q3.

i run on a pIII 500, 512ram, tnt2 and it runs fine on highest detail. it only has a little bit of frame rate loss in huge open spaces in single player or when theres 20 ppl in a room hacking at each other with light sabers other then that its fine. runs as good as q3

SWEET!!! I have a duron 1gig/tnt2. if what you say is true i'm set!!

As I've stated before this game is not even gonna see what the inside of my dvd rom looks like until I get my new system components... :D My stuff was mailed to me by a friend on the 15th of March and it still has not arrived, I hate the post office... LOL

Current Rig

2 Very Old Mice

2 Red Running Wheels

Surgical Tubing

Duct Tape

1 Blue Plastic Propellar

(with rubber bands)

10" Black & White Monitor

:jango:

Could you guys that KNOW your system specs are at or (in every case so far) BETTER than the offical specs pleeeeeeeeease stop posting stupid messages? Waste of reading time, and nobody cares about how good your computer is.

Thank you. :)

Originally posted by darky

Could you guys that KNOW your system specs are at or (in every case so far) BETTER than the offical specs pleeeeeeeeease stop posting stupid messages? Waste of reading time, and nobody cares about how good your computer is.

Thank you. :)

Well, for people posting about there awesome computers, they can stop, but my computer is just barely above or at the specs. I think it'll run, but i want to know whether or not it will run smoothly. It is doesn't, and it takes forever to load and is choppy, then its not worth it right now.

Archived