Home

Is there a double-bladed saber in the game?

Torquemada

that has probably been answered a million times. At any point in the game are you allowed to use a non-traditional type of light saber (Darth Maul)? I checked the FAQ on the Lucas website and I didn't see it addressed. Please no flames, yes or no will do.

Originally posted by Kuluwen

i dont see it possible to make a double sabor in a mod unless the person went through all the trouble of redeseigning new moves so it didnt look retarded when using a double sabor like a traditional one.

Eric

and i hope somebody takes the time and makes it:)

SEYA

My friend has made some REAL early models(australian guy, can't believe he's already started this stuff, got his earlier today)....also made one really sucky move with it...its gonna be cool

Right now char doesn't hold saber right though, i'm gonna ask him for some screens, he says after he's completed the hilt(right now its just a extra saber glow at the bottom of the hilt and doesn't really attach, with the models holding it the same as they do the regular single lightsaber)

So yeah someone has started one modding one, but the original game doesn't have it.

Well, I'd say I'll have to take back my no, because judging from recent events (A raven employee hinting towards it, the screenshot of it.) And I'll move more towards the middle. Hopefully it is in there, maybe someone could look over the code?

Archived