Home

Voice acting?

monkey jedi

Let me smooth the road of all these bumps for you. :D

I'm sure someone will get around to answering your Q...just give 'em a little time. ;)

I'd answer you myself...but I've hardly had a chance to play the game...

Stormy: But I want to go into Toshi-station to play Jedi Outcast... *in whiny voice*

Admins: You can go and play the game when all your chores are done...

:D

Originally posted by Lord_FinnSon

Well StormHammer, you could at least answer me this: who is the actor doing voiceover for Kyle? How about Jan?

Stormy's gone to bed, so I'll answer :)

Kyle - Jeff Bennett

Jan - Vanessa Marshall

Luke - Bob Bergen

...Whoever they are :D

Thank you, Wacky_Baccy. I have been waiting for this information ever since they originally announced JK2... I personally would have wanted to hear Jason Court and Angela Harry reprising their roles from JK, but that's just me. Then again, I haven't had a chance to play actual game yet, so I don't know how well these new actors/actresses did their job(I think they were convincing enough after hearing intro mp3 though).

Okeyday. I couldn't resist doing a quick background check and looks like Jeff Bennett has done quite a lot voiceover work in games like Larry 6, Toonstruck, Fallout, Baldur's Gate 1 & 2, Escape from Monkey Island(Marco de Pollo) and Force Commander; the list of TV series and movies alone for which he has lend voices is really impressive. To clear out earlier uncertainty, Vanessa Marshall(Icewind Dale, Metal Gear Solid 2, Baldur's Gate) ISN'T the same actress who did Mara's voice in both MotS and Galactic Battlegrounds: that was Heidi Shannon. Finally, it seems to me LEC made a right choice when they hired Bob Bergen to do voiceover for Luke: he has been Luke already in games like Shadows of the Empire, Rogue Squadron 1 & 2, Masters of Teräs Käsi, X-Wing Alliance, Force Commander and last but not least, Galactic Battlegrounds. :D

Archived