Home

Sky move = console command?

Ron1jed

Lord I hate people on forums. Can't ever get a answer out of them. All I want to know is if the sky moves or not for other people. Thats all I ask. I feel it is importand to have a moving sky cause it adds ALOT to the game. Feels like half life if the sky just sits there. Doing nothing. That isn't realistic.

Ron, calm down. It hasn't been too long since your first post on this. It can take a while for someone to reply with your answer. Raven isn't just sitting around and surfing the forums and waiting for an answer. Most people here don't have it and can't answer your question. And most people that do have it are PLAYING it, and if they have the same problem they probably aren't answering because they don't know either...

Wow! I just found this great mod for JK2, it seriously kicks ass. Remember those saber duels and cool battles in the original game? No? Well, who cares, because this mod will change everything you know and love about JK2. What is it?

SKY MOD 2003! THE FUTURE IS NOW!

How many times have you been fighting a reborn in a pitched battle, and suddenly looked up and realized, hey, the sky isn't moving, only to then realize that you were taken out by the reborn. Well, no more! With this mod, the sky will now move, and it will, in a phrase, be like playing a whole new game.

Sky Mod is expected in stores never. Now shutup about the damn sky.

Originally posted by Ron1jed

you guys really don't mind that the sky has NO movement what so ever? cause your too busy "sword fighting" with other guys. I'm off to play ut. a game where the clouds move

Ah man, you are killing me here. I'm rolling on the floor laughing at your idiocy. I'm gonna go program a game then, it's called, "Extreme Paintbrawl 2". I've heard it really sucks, but the sky moves. I'm sure to make millions. After all, it has great gameplay innovations like moving sky..and..uh..gotta go.

Guest Apparition

I'd rather have good gameplay then moving clouds. What depth does that actually add? Hell, you could say that because they're alien planets that they don't move.

Ron, I support your call for a bit more detail. I don't have the game, but I can see your point about wanting the sky to move.

That being said, I have never seen someone get so wound up over something so relatively insignificant in relationship to the gameplay itself. On the boards here and on mirc, you're cussing people out, calling people names, and showing how immature and blatantly homophobic you are...

...over the fact that the sky doesn't move?

I think you need to let it rest.

Well said Cray. For the past 30minutes I have been watching the 2 trailers and the movies on gamespot TRYING to find a place where I can see the sky moving just so I could confirm to him that it does move, and from what I saw it didn't move, but then again it could just be to the poor quality of the videos. But seriosly Ron, calm down, being all upset about something so insignificant really doesn't help when trying to get an answer. It more or less pushes people away from answering you.

Alright Ron....I have the perfect solution for you. Ok, first pickup your monitor...still with me??? Now, place it in front of a window. Open up the blinds, curtains, drapes....whatever. Now here is the really cool part. Any time you miss that moving sky you just peer out that window. It's the most realistic sky you have ever seen, even has unpredictable weather effects like rain and lightning.

Seriously, in all the games I have played recently I have never cared what the sky looked like, I'm playing for the gameplay. I'm sure most of these guys will agree with me on this one. Settle down, its only the sky.

If the sky doesnt move now I doubt it ever will, unless someone manages to make a mod.

Ron, you just made this topic a few minutes ago, and it isn't even halfway down the page. The same arguments are being made. I don't like the way people are attacking others in here, either.

Now, if you, Ron, or anybody else that would like to see this discussion continue in a cordial manner and without flaming other members, either go to the other thread or give me a PM and we'll talk about reopening this thread. Probably won't be tonight though, as I'm off to bed. :cool:

Archived