Home

Hidden Acrobatics and Special moves

Hobo-wan[RXz]

Anyone found any?

There are two special moves per style, and numerous hidden acrobatics.

You dont have to list how to do them (even though everyone will know how to do them in the next couple weeks when they get posted by random people) just list the movement and stance used, I want to know what you guys have found

I've found 5 or so myself..

-Hobo

[RXz]

I'm talking about the special moves, and hidden advanced acrobatics.

"There are 8 standard (directional) saber moves per style (for a total of 24), plus 2 special attacks per style, and a good deal of acrobatic moves. There are approximately 300 individual lightsaber animations (if you include all the transitions - each attack can transition smoothly to any other attack) totalling around 3500 frames of animation, just for the lightsaber..."

Also there are the combos that link the light and medium stances together. Some of moves that aren't detailed are the kick, the flip McTwist, Huge overhead chop, Sweep, etc.

Why aren't they in the manual? print error?

-Hobo

[RXz]

Originally posted by Hobo-wan[RXz]

I'm talking about the special moves, and hidden advanced acrobatics.

"There are 8 standard (directional) saber moves per style (for a total of 24), plus 2 special attacks per style, and a good deal of acrobatic moves. There are approximately 300 individual lightsaber animations (if you include all the transitions - each attack can transition smoothly to any other attack) totalling around 3500 frames of animation, just for the lightsaber..."

Also there are the combos that link the light and medium stances together. Some of moves that aren't detailed are the kick, the flip McTwist, Huge overhead chop, Sweep, etc.

Why aren't they in the manual? print error?

-Hobo

[RXz]

Did you read the readme that I mentioned, too? There's a LOT of detail and some of it had to be put in the readme in order to keep the manual printing costs sane. That should answer a lot of your questions.

Yeah i've read the readme. Sorry to say that that appears to be the tip of the ice berg, havn't you seen the special moves? the combos? You must of, right? I think you know about the special moves, and I think its a conspiracy.

You have failed me for the last time, ChangKahn, I find your lack of faith disturbing.

*proceeds to force choke*

-Hobo

[RXz]

Instead of taunting us with this, why not just outright tell us? I'm sure once people find other moves you haven't found they'll be more willing to share then.

Personally I haven't found any yet, or maybe I have and I dont know they are "special", but ah well, i've beat the game and wouldn't mind learning new tricks I missed. Multiplayer seems dull to me, so dont be afraid about me breaking your moves online and outscoring you hehe :D

Acrobatics

----------

Acrobatics are key for evading enemies and allow you to

maneuver into a better fighting position.

Command: Forward or Backward or Strafe Right or Strafe Left

+ Crouch

Conditions: Must be running or landing from a jump.

Move Type: Roll

Description: You will roll in the direction you have

pressed. Rolling from a jump may help absorb some of the

impact damage. Be careful, though, because once you enter

a roll, your momentum will carry you forward until the roll

stops. You can still turn while rolling so you can use it

to outflank an enemy or avoid rolling off a cliff. You

may not attack during a roll.

Command: Forward + Jump x 2

(Press Jump once to jump and again to flip)

Conditions: Must be running towards a wall and have at

least Force Jump level 2

Move Type: Back-flip off wall

Description: You will take a couple steps up the wall in

front of you and flip backwards away from the wall. You may

end up behind a pursuer, leaving him open for an attack.

Command: Strafe-Left/Right + Jump

Conditions: Standing still with a wall to your left or right,

must have at least Force Jump level 2

Move Type: Right or Left-Flip off wall (respectively)

Description: You will take a couple steps up the wall to

your left or right (depending where the wall is) then flip

toward the opposite direction off the wall.

Command: Strafe-Left/Right + Forward + Jump

Conditions: Running with a wall to your left, must have at

least Force Jump level 2

Move Type: Wall-run on a wall.

Description: You will rise up off the ground and run along

the wall for a short time. If you hit the jump button again

in the middle of this move, you will flip off the wall.

i'm sure there's got to be more...

I've seen the reborn pull moves like the ones you mentionned in single player Hobo-wan, but never in multi. I've also tried pretty much all the key combinations when jumping and never did I pull off any of those moves.

I think they're just differently animated versions of the simple rolls and flips you can do and only SP reborn have them.

Edit: BTW, when you say "kick that isn't a kick per say", do you mean the thing you do when you jump on someone's head and knock them down? Sometimes it does look like a kick, but its a documented move.

he didnt do too good of a job because you cant even stop a swing to block/parry in the middle of it

for example, im using medium stance and i strafe left+attack, but hold it too long, and he attacks left and then does a 360 with his lightsabre, which leaves me open for attack. If i do this by accident i cannot stop it at all, therefore im screwed for the few seconds it takes to complete.

Guest Apparition
Originally posted by Hobo-wan[RXz]

Yeah i've read the readme. Sorry to say that that appears to be the tip of the ice berg, havn't you seen the special moves? the combos? You must of, right? I think you know about the special moves, and I think its a conspiracy.

You have failed me for the last time, ChangKahn, I find your lack of faith disturbing.

*proceeds to force choke*

-Hobo

[RXz]

Why is it we always have people that don't understand that ChangKhan actually helped make the game. I think he knows better than you.

Archived