Home

How to pass the room with radiation??

Justigador

find one of the lifts in the tie fighter hanger. go through the room on the upper level and find your way through the vents until you get to the long drop with the fan at the bottom. make sure you turned on the fan at the control room (before the battle in the hanger) or else your going to be one flat jedi.

You guys are talking about level two, right?

If so, in the radiation room there are a couple of dead guys, one happens to be an officer (closest to the door). You need to make a mad dash for him (until you get the security key) then run back out. You should only get hit with radiation once. Once you have the key on the opposite side of the room you're in now there's a place to use your key, and ultimately control the droid.

Good luck,

-) wh|stler

Originally posted by Dysprosium

Hmm, someone must have entered this room before! I can't find any security key. There are two people lying on the ground and none of them seems to have a key. Any ideas?

The one closest to the door has the key - look on his sleeve. If he doesn't have it, you already picked it up - check your inventory.

Originally posted by Lord Zen

im in the smae place but i got the key and all but when im controling the driod the lil door 2 enter the radiation wont open.. any ideas on wat 2 do???

Do you see the little control panel next to the little door? :)

• 1 month later...

Please Help!

cannot open the control panel to use the droid in the radiation room.

i have a 'supply key' in my inventory, but this does not seem to open the glass door.

the imperial guy nearest the door who is supposed to have the key still appears to have something on his upper sleave, but when i walk over him i do not pick anything up!

how do i get the key off him?

Archived