Home

New Batch of Screens...

Guest ZeroXcape

Guest ZeroXcape

Since the units, landscape, and artwork of GB has changed so much since E3: is there anyway LucasArts could release a handful of new screen shots?

You can easily spot the difference in the older shots and the newer shots. Love the new look... :darth:

Guest Sherack Nhar

Yes, and they resized the AT-ATs, which was my biggest complain before. But there are still some units that look off, like the Rebel Medium Transport (merely the size of three troopers put side-to-side).

I got a feeling that the wait for the game to come out will seem very loooooooooooooooooooooonnnnnnnggggggggggg to us maniacs :rolleyes:

Guest Rogue15

i love being the only patient person in the world. It's so fun, you can sit back and make fun of the people that like to rush into things and get beat up like a sith.

Guest Boba Fett

I'd really like to see some more Wookiee screenshots. from what I've seen already the Wookiees look pretty cool with their wood and metal buildings.

Guest Dorsk8199

I just want to see some shots of jedi. Like reflecting blaster shots and dueling with other jedi. That would be some sweet stuff. :emperor::evanpiel::yoda: Please say they do duel each other.

yeah, i have that june 2001 version of pc gamer where they had shots of the a-wing. it looked pretty cool, the only thing was that it was on the ground. i wonder if it was resting?

anyhow, from what i saw, they'll probably do some finishing touches to make the awing look better, but it looked pretty okay to me.

btw, pc gamer did mention that there will be around 14 environments in the game, unlike AoE where you kinda got tired of seeing a limited variety of tilesets. also, unit speed is affected by the terrain and what you can do on it. it's a pretty good intro, you guys should check it out if you get a hold of that edition (june pc gamer)...

please do.. i can't put it up anywhere but those shots are a pretty nice addition to what's on show here.

i think air-units should rest on the ground if you leave them alone, yes. but my guess is that they'll remain in hover in the actual game (easier for the programmers)

Archived