Home

Free avatars! Virtually any character or ship!

Originally posted by thrawn12786

I just discovered a great idea for avatars. Just ask. :D

Haven't you noticed that I've been getting most of my avatars there? :)

Decipher images are not always the greatest ... from that same series you have your avatar thrawn, also comes Karrde and Corran Horn (portraided by Zahn and Stackpole). Altough Zahn makes a good Karrde ... Stackpole isn't a good Corran ... he's too old and ... and has too much belly.

And sorry to say. But I was also disappointed by their version of Thrawn. It looks more like an X-men that way. He doesn't look like like genuis ...

But ofcourse they have cool images also ... did I mention Mara Jade yet? :chewie:

Originally posted by Young David

Decipher images are not always the greatest ... from that same series you have your avatar thrawn, also comes Karrde and Corran Horn (portraided by Zahn and Stackpole). Altough Zahn makes a good Karrde ... Stackpole isn't a good Corran ... he's too old and ... and has too much belly.

And sorry to say. But I was also disappointed by their version of Thrawn. It looks more like an X-men that way. He doesn't look like like genuis ...

But ofcourse they have cool images also ... did I mention Mara Jade yet? :chewie:

mmmmm....mara...OH! sorry..:)

Anyway, why don't you make the background transparent? It might look better that way.

Originally posted by thrawn12786

Oh, no! No way. I only have three avatars, and a little message saying it's not done. I'll be the laughing stock of the entire forum!

BTW How do i make the backround transparent?

Ask YD, me, or maybe fergie to do it :)

Pm your site. please! Mine is much more horrible I bet!

I got it.

His head is cut off so I don't know how it will look, I'm try and add some of his head...or we could have something pop out of his head! :D

Guest Gamma732

Wow.......I have a feeling I'm the only one here that has absolutelyno clue as to how to make an avatar. Maybe I'll pick something up from all you guys eventually :D Now I'm prally the laughing stock of the forum ;)

Originally posted by Gamma732

Wow.......I have a feeling I'm the only one here that has absolutelyno clue as to how to make an avatar. Maybe I'll pick something up from all you guys eventually :D Now I'm prally the laughing stock of the forum ;)

The laughing stock? C'mon ... I made that avatar of yours, so it isn't thát bad ;)

Archived