Home

No models for Darth Vader, Emperor or Darth Maul?!

StarGuy

Sure, I understand these 3 characters are dead and not relevant to the current storyline.

But its just a game! I really wanted to see Darth Maul running around with that ugly red/black horned head of his in Multiplayer.

Over 30 skins is FANTASTIC, but we really need these skins in MP.

I also find it pretty awkward that they didn't put OT characters in the game because they were "dead." It doesn't matter! It's star wars! It's multiplayer!! What is homer simpson doing in a half life deathmatch? beats me!

:D

I am sure people will take notice and make some awesome skins for MP. There are some really skilled people out there. It'll come!

The only thing i miss is Darth mauls saber :p

(One of the few good things of esp1 imo)

BTW everyone would use vader/bobafett/emperor this way people use lots of different ones - hell i saw mon mothma last nite and nearly cried luaghing :p

Sithvir is right, if you DM you always see tons of popular characters running around lol. So I suggest that you select a less popular one anyways hehe, guarantees your uniqueness. ^_~ hmm.. and now all I have to do is wait untill JO gets released here so I can find out what those 30 MP skins are.

Archived