Home

Thrawn's avatar page. Not for the weak of humor!

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Darth_Rommel

NOOO!! Don't give them my source!

HAHA! ;)

Tforce.net is probably the biggest source for SW on the net! I'm surprised you've never been there before:)

Originally posted by Young David

For my Ally is TheForce.Net ... It's my starting page :D gotta love it!

I used to have it as my homepage but it freezes a lot when I go there....am I the only one?

Thrawn in response to your pm: YD did that for me ;) Ask him, sorry I can't help

p.s. I still can't pm you

I wouldn't ask YD to do anything though, thrawn. He is really busy. Isn't that right M *ahem* Rommel?

My name doesn't start with M, K- oops Kvan

What happened Rommel? Whats "k-oops"? :D

How does everyone like my avatar?

Originally posted by Tie Guy

No offense, but i don't really like it. It looks really wierd. What is it anyways?

.....Thats really sad that you don't know what one looks like Tie :(

Are you sure your reading the books? ;)

Originally posted by Tie Guy

On the book covers they look all brown and not anything like that. Where'd you find that?

Well to give you some credit they all look different because, remember, the mutilate themselves.

I found it somewhere....I believe it was rebellion..

You like that Flyboy? Well, I just wanted to give credit to the right people!

BTW Are you sure you can't pm me fergie, cause I have DSL so I'm always counted as online even if my computer's not on! I'd love some more avatars! I think I'm gonna redo my site though, because there are too many avatars for just one page, so it messes up the editor sometimes.

Originally posted by thrawn12786

You like that Flyboy? Well, I just wanted to give credit to the right people!

BTW Are you sure you can't pm me fergie, cause I have DSL so I'm always counted as online even if my computer's not on! I'd love some more avatars! I think I'm gonna redo my site though, because there are too many avatars for just one page, so it messes up the editor sometimes.

Your using an editor? Your not doing it the old fashioned way and doing it with notepad? :eek:

I can't Pm you...:( Okay if you want the avatars for your site you had better grab them because I won't no when to change...well actually you try pming me for when to start. If you cann't just post here showing me when to start. I'll change to another avatar every 1 or 2 minutes. By the way this is the first one.

Hey! I FINALLY got my site upgraded! It's very cool now. The links all work, and the avatars are all the right size ;). I ever have a whole five pages now all linked together so that it doesn't take as long to load up! It's GREAT. You have to check it out and tell me what you think! :D

BTW darthfergie, the reason you guys sometimes can't pm me is because I have DSL and even if I'm not using the internet all my homw computers are automatically online. The only way you guys will see that my little character name thing is ofline is if I log out at the mainpage. Because I have recieved pms before. (At least I think thats the reason). If the problem persists then I'll tell Chris or Leon about it. :D

Check out the site!

Guest Boba Fat

So thats what Yuuzahn Vong are they are Thrawn's Species!!!!!!! I never knew I thought everyone was crazy!!!!! Well thats good its cleared up!!!!!!! Thank you all!!:thrawn2::thrawn:

Boba Fat:fett:

Originally posted by Boba Fat

So thats what Yuuzahn Vong are they are Thrawn's Species!!!!!!! I never knew I thought everyone was crazy!!!!! Well thats good its cleared up!!!!!!! Thank you all!!:thrawn2::thrawn:

Boba Fat:fett:

Nah ... he just changed his Avatar again. My avatar is currently also a Yuuzhan Vong (did anyone notice yet?) But it's only the eye ...

Oh and a hint for Thrawn, Empty your pm box, both inbox as sent messages ... I think that's the problem why you don't recieve messages anymore.

Archived