Home

How did Jedi Knight (light side) end?

Darth Yittreas

Okay, if you really want to know...Jedi Knight (light side) ended like this...(if my memory serves me)...

Kyle has killed Jerec, and he rescues Jan, who was tied up. Then he frees the spirits of the Jedi. I think he also raises a memorial to his father....grrr...I'm going to have to play it again to be sure...

;)

BTW, as this is more about the original JK, I'll move this over to the Swamp. ;)

After you kill Jerec....

*Jerec fell to his knees and faced Kyle who had Yun's lightsaber ready to kill Jerec if he made any sudden moves. Jerec's lightsaber was near Kyle's feet.*

Jerec: "Strike me down and the power of the dark side will be yours!"

*Kyle stays silent and keep motionless.*

Jerec: "Did you forget, that I murdered your father?"

Kyle: "No, I haven't!"

*Kyle pulls one of his arms from lightsaber and force pulls Jerec's lightsaber to his hand and then throws it to Jerec. Jerec grabs it, gets to his feet and attacked Kyle with his lightsaber over his shoulder. Kyle runs towards him, ducks, avoiding Jercs blade and cuts into his stomach.*

*Jerec stands still after Kyle attacks him,Kyle turned off his weapon, fell to the ground. Kyle turned off his weapon. Jerec's body grows with the Valleys power and then vanishes. All the power of the Valley surged through the chamber, lightning bolts, balls of energy was flying through the air. Kyle watches in amazment as the Valley's power is released. Then the light cuts in and the second scene starts.*

*Kyle finished carving a statue of his dad with his lightsaber along with a statue of Rahn. Jan is standing with Kyle and Wee-Gee is standing behind. Kyle deactivates the lightsaber.*

Kyle: "Thank you father..."

*A bit of peaceful music and then the scene ends. Game Over....

Archived