Home

NEW Scenario

Guest DarthMaulUK

Guest DarthMaulUK

Hey all.

I will be posting tomorrow, a NEW Scenario to my website. If any other website would like the zip file, either download it tomorrow when I have it online ( its 2am as I type this!) or send me a private message.

THE SCENARIO - Thanks to Robin Hawkins

Once done, load up "Star Wars Galactic Battlegrounds" and go to "Single Player," select Custom Campaign and click on Rescue of Han Solo. Go for it!

STORY: Han Solo has been captured by Boba Fett and has been taken to an Imperial base. He is being guarded heavily and you must rescue him and return him to your Command Center.

DIFFICULTY: Very hard

DMUK

http://www.galacticbattlegrounds.co.uk

Whoa, that's me (Robin Hawkins)

Cool, thanks DarthMaulUK

Jedi Jester-

Extract the file into your CAMPAIGN folder and when you load up the game, go to "Single Player," then "Custom Campaign," select "Rescue for Han Solo" and click on "My Level" to load. It is advised to read the scenario instructions.

Guest Spine Raptor

..Hmmm..I have a scenario that I just finished.

It's a multiplayer one.

Long after the death of Darth Vader, there are four ewok tribes that are fueding. Each tribe starts off with 20 ewok warriors, 6 catapults and 2 gliders. The last tribe standing wins. That's pretty much it. Oh, and each tribe has a base that includes two wookie anti-air turrets, a mobile wookie anti-air unit, and one Walker.

It was kind of hard to make this scenario since there isn't alot of Ewok units. So I used a few wookie units, and one imperial walker. The walkers are like left over...yeah.

So...where can I post this scenario? Is galacticbattles.com accepting them yet?

Guest DarthMaulUK

Hey all

The error of the Rescue Of Han Solo has been fixed.You Can NOW download it.

And as StarWarsFan said, we will tomorrow have the Battle For Naboo on our website. Its the Trade Federation v The Gungans.

Thanks!

PS: Please email us your scenarios through our website

http://www.galacticbattlegrounds.co.uk

DMUK

Archived