Home

Strategy Guide #2: The Red Room on Artus Mine (SPOILERS!!!)

ChangKhan

This part was really basic, once I figured out how to get in that tunnel. No explosives needed--just shoot the four red pillars on the outside, then when the electric field goes out shoot the center red thing (the one that gets raised). Then the next time a cart comes, stand on it and get lifted up. Getting on a cart is easy; just jump on the frame in that room and drop down onto the next cart that comes along. No loss of health, no fus, no muss.

heres a run down on my experience in this level. 20 minutes searching for a way out discover damn ledge. Figure out need to ride cart. Red thing kills me try again. Go outside of door to jump fall off about 7 times get on bout 4 but get knocked off by stupid cart. give up run around a bit find pipe go in there die. Go back in die. GIve up come here. THis happened in about and hour to 2 times. I was so damn close too.

Originally posted by Shrike09

The mine cart that is on the electrical track... how do you get it to move? it just sits there.

:swear:

You're in a different area altogether- you sound like you're at the end of the map... just jump in the cart, face down the tunnel and use the panel on the cart.

Guest na der Exar Kun

an general information about me: I´m a german, so my english is not very good, but I hope you will understand it

now the way:

when you are in the station, where you locked off these doors you had to go down the stairs to 2 doors. the left door goes to the highest level of the prison, the other ones (on the right side in a room. go in and shoot down the stromtroopers. then a prisoner talk to you. there is a big door, go through. now you are in a TIE-hangar. fight. there are some doors, locked and unlocked. go in some unlocked door and take a look around, then go again in the hangar and look up to the wall. you will see lifts which take you to upper floors. then go in unlocked doors and look out for a good way up.

i hope this will help you a bit.

Go through the tunnels till you see a crawl space out. There are some troopers in there. i got through this but got stuck after. went thru doors cleared left side and went thru right up stairs but the door is locked. Found way back to hanger but am stumped now where do I find Commanding Officer with Key to exit? Please help!!! Going mad running round and round. Cool game though.

Ok i'm stuck now, i'min the mine after meeting up with the prisoners and go though the vents i get to the big vent, but when ever i try to jump from one little pointy thing to another i loose health and i'm dead by the time i get to the bottom :( there are 3 otehr vents at teh top but there indestructable

Why does this game have such obscure puzzles? I wish they were a little more logical and clear. I definitely would have *never* found that pipe if it wasn't for this guide. And it doesn't really make sense why it extends...

It's a good thing you do this, ChengKahn - especially the hint/answer idea you're trying out... for the previous puzzles, the hints were enough, but for this one, I needed the actual blatant answer.

Ok, im at the ledge by the big doors that let the trams out, past the imperial guards and the crate, but the sloping ledge (on the left as you face the doors) is too low to jump from and i cannot reach the tram. What to do?

Thanks

MArtin

Archived