Home

Why I rarely Accept Duels any more..

oldi1knoby

This is a very fast paced game and most of the time I never have a chance to duel anyone(Which I would like to do). My problem is being able to accept a duel, you have to TARGET the person who challenged you to accept.. why not just hit the duel key and it auto accepts? I mostly play with the sabre and therefore it is hard to target someone in 3rd person, so I have to stop and position myself... half the time I then get killed from behind or taken down to 5 health RIGHT before the duel.. Most of the times I am challenged to a duel I have like 20 hit points and no shields. Why not make both players automatically 100 health and 100 shields when they enter into the duel. It would make it much more fair.

Unignite your saber. That always works for me. Nobody should attack a person standing still with an unignited saber (unless they were truly mean).

I usually just do that in front of a person and ask him to duel, then Happy Dueling!

Just a tip.

Why not make both players automatically 100 health and 100 shields when they enter into the duel. It would make it much more fair.

exelent idea :)

it wouldnt do any harm as long as you get your original hp restored when the duel is over

Every time i am challenged, i do my best to accept, apart from 2 scenarios...

<some one chalenges me> <i put my saber off so i can challenge back> <some git runs up form behind and kills me!>

I mean yesterday i was dueling in the Death Star hangar, started with 1 energy 0 shield and i won! Dueling is so much fun, specially when the person doesn;t go straight for you, my first day or two, as soon as the duel started i would saber throw or lunge at them, now i use a more "scientific" approach, jumping, rolling etc...making the opponent come to where I want him, not where he wants me!! :)

And a public apology for yesterday, as what i did may have got someone on these forums!! Someone was in nar shadaa streets ast night challenging anyone to a duel at the top, so i finally got up there, he was waiting, he challenged me so i force pushed him off!! That wouldn't have been so bad but when he came back up again and challenged me i grip'd him and threw him off again!!! :)

So whoever that was......sorry ;)

Archived