Home

Post your ideas for the expansion !!!

Jedi_WilliamKy

We know it will be coming someday. So now that many of us probably have 40+ hours logged into the game, lets post our ideas on what we want to see in the expansion :) *Possible Ep. 2 spoilers listed in my list....

1. Full animations and support for the double-bladed lightsaber ( it's a nice Easter Egg, but I would like to have seen it included in the game not as a cheat )

2. Episode 2 multi-player maps - would it be possible to do Kamino ? ( water planet from Episode 2 where it rains all the time )

3. Ep. 2 models like Jango Fett, Zam Wessell and others...

4. Team based multi-player story driven scenarios such as ... A group of 6 Jedi have been dispatched to Corellia , their mission is to (fill in the blank)

5. The ability to dual wield lightsabers ala Anakin Skywalker in Ep. 2

I'm sure I'll be revisiting this thread and adding other wants to my Christmas list :)

1. Jedi Outcast xpac- Opposing force.

2.You play as a reborn, fighting your way through rebel bases retrieving stolen items and murdering the leaders.

3.The end boss would be kyle.

4.There would be 3new weapons replacing some others. They would be: default double-bladed lightsaber, repeater blaster, and wookie ryyk blades.

5. Missions to Kashyyk- infiltrate the wookie base and set charges to blow it away.

6. New multiplayer levels- treetops of Kashyyk, Hoth base, Dantooine,and many more.

:fett:

Archived