Home

Occasional spam topic: a new forum to discuss life

Haxaty

Webdot

Hah! You came in here even though of the stupid title? I am already impressed! :D

Haggis, raVen_image and myself have made our own forum. This is not your average "monkey island/fun stuff/spam" forum, but a place where you'll see people get all sentimental only to discuss things as "Good vs Evil", "Is there an afterlive?", etc. But the main power of it, is in my personal view the Inspirations and Experiences forum, where you can talk about the things which made you the person you now are and the discussions about the every day challenges which somehow made a greater impact on you then you are used to.

This is by no means an invitation to start coming to our forum and participate, I just want to notify you of a place which could make a difference in your life. There are some brilliant posters here, which could surely add something to our place.

Unfortunately, we do have some strict guidelines to keep the forum on a high level. Please read them prior to posting in the "Rules" section.

Thanks for your time...

Webdot

A bit too advanced or too boring?

If it's the first: what are you talking about? :) You had some great replies in the "Have you ever killed a man?" topic! Besides, I **** at having good debates, but that doesn't matter, because raVen_image and Haggis are very good at keeping the discussions alive and kicking :)

So why don't you give it a try? You don't have to post in every topic or so, but when you find something interested about which you feel strongly, give it a try! Did I mention you can post anonymously? :)

And about a forum for your site, I could easily set one up in about 10 minutes (considering I am kinda slow and also working on other stuff :D), but you will have to find some good hosting if you don't want it to be as sloooooooow as hell...

Requirements for the server:

- Web server w/PHP 3.0.15 or greater (Apache is know to work well)

- MySQL server (phpBB has been tested on 3.22 and 3.23)

- Admin crazy enough to run a forum (That would be you :) )

Just notify me what you think. And oh yeah, you probably could do it yourself.. just read it here:

http://www.phpbb.com/guide.php

Good luck!

Archived