Home

Help! I'm can't get my lightsaber!

chris 728

Can anyone help me?

I'm stuck trying to get to the room with the lightsaber in. I've just passed the raft section with the water which comes out of the masks and have forced pushed the bricks in the wall on the right and gone into the next area where there is water and 3 ledges. This is the bit I'm stuck on. I've force pulled the 3 squares and the big squares have come down but I can't jump onto them. I've looked elsewhere for help but they all say force jump onto each of them to reach the door at the top, but its impossible. Is there something i'm missing or do I have to use a particular technique. I know you have to hold down jump to activate the force jump but have done this and still can't get on!

After you have pulled out the pegs and the obelisk has fallen all the way down there is a small passage way to the left of it that has dropped a small platform down. You have to go stand on top of that and as it lowers you down the cage containing your saber begins to rise. Once you are lowered down to the bottom you need to use speed to run towards the cage and once within reach use pull to get the saber. Takes a little bit of timing so you may want to hit speed and start running as soon as you can clear the passage right before you hit bottom. Took me a bit to realize you had to force pull the saber as it does not turn blue as the previous trials did when the force could affect them.

Archived