Home

Anybody else have trouble typing after playing

Lnt. Kechtt

Hey, I just want to ask if, well, you can see what I'm asking about in the subject. Does anybody else have problems typing after playing JO? My hand seems to naturaly want to gravitate to ASDW keys. My pinky finds shift and my thumbs hops on space bar. It's causing me no end of grief. :( Does anybody know how to cure it without cutting back on my game time? Please help, me E-mails aren't being understood.:( My term papers are turning out worse then normal:( And I can't stop playing (even if I beat it two days ago:D ) PLEASE HELP!!

(in case you're wondering, yes, I do have some time on my hands in between classes) ::p

You think that's annoying?! I keep trying to put [ b ] and [ i ] tags in for text emphasis when I'm typing a letter, or something - and trying to put hyperlinks in, though it's going to be printed. :eyeraise: I've been on these forums too long. :D

I've switched from WASD to ESDF for JKII, though...which gives me better access to the surrounding keys for Force Powers. I tried DZXC, but it didn't really work out. :p And for some reason, none of my games recognise the \ key...it came up as oXoo in JKII and wouldn't work in-game. :eyeraise: Mind you...serves me right for using an MS Natural Keyboard.

Anyway...I know what you mean. ;)

Archived