Home

My Ben Kenobi skin

Absath

well heres my first skin of the day..Ben Kenobi. Its the best that can be done (i feel) until we can make a new model with a jedi-cloak. i dedicate this skin to the memory of alec guinness, a fine actor, insightful man, and our beloved obi-wan.

http://photos.netclubs.com/live/photos/photocenter/o/j/k/0/k0hd3qn56k74h2hnjv43jecb9g/BenKenobi.jpg

let me know what you think, i love feedback. if anyone is willing to host this skin on their site, please let me know. or anyone who wants this to use for themselves, also let me know. my email is Absathdivine@hotmail.com. i only ask for credit with any modifications to this skin.

I'm gonna be totally honest with you, man...it looks bad. You should really spend more time on the quality aspect, than the time...Don't rush a skin just to get it out. One great skins is better than five bad skins, in my opinion.

well look at this from my perspective- when we get the sdk tools i can make a ben kenobi (or any other jedi for that matter) that includes the traditional brown jedi robes. obi wan also has a longer face than the morgan model provided, so that didnt help. and the morgan model has a seperate polygon for a mustache, that in itself is too bushy for obiwan's mustache. but i worked with what i had. im not going to spend days to make a great skin fit a poor model when in less than a week ill be able to make a great skin fit a great model

Originally posted by JRA_Wolf

I'm gonna be totally honest with you, man...it looks bad. You should really spend more time on the quality aspect, than the time...Don't rush a skin just to get it out. One great skins is better than five bad skins, in my opinion.

I totally agree with him. Dont get too anxious to release a skin.

really rx...whats witht he negativity? i dont see you, or anyone else attempting a better obi-wan skin. in fact i havent seen a flood of skins at all, just attempts by myself and a few others to expand this game we all love. dont ever make a star wars skin again unless im serious? please i am serious about skinning. serious in the way that i do my best given the tools i have to work with, but also my main goal is to have fun, and provide a little fun to everyone else by maybe allowing them to play the game as their favorite movie character.

hehe santa clause....i guess so =)

Archived