Home

I figured out that move Darth Maul does in Episode I

22_InFeRnO_22

I realized lately that everyone is trying to figure out that sort of cartwheel kick/flip. Well i figure it out and I can pull it off almost every time! It really an amazing move to look at!

Well i know that by this time most of you are saying... is he gunna ****in' tell us, well here goes.

I think its only when you engage a guy in a duel. When hes not too far infront of you (maybe a little further than your lightsaber range) press: ATTACK + FORWARD + JUMP

It's really awesome. Anyways hope that helped, have fun.

Thats what I have been trying to say since everyone has been wondering about it. Its one of the moves that the npcs have that Raven spoke of, they have 2 complete different animation sets. But some people still think they can do it but no one has shown proof yet......

The original poster already stated that move Forhekset, what most of us were trying to figure out awhile ago was to be able to do the "evading cartwheel"(one that doesnt do an attack) that the NPC's pull off in SP. It cant be done by us, only the AI, until someone makes a mod to get those Animations available to us.

ok, I think everyone is now thoroughly confused by the numerous moves everyone is describing here, so I will now take the liberty to describe each of them:

Cartwheel: Tavion's SP move where she does an actualy cartwheel to evade your attacks

Tavion's Special: She jumps up in the air, goes into an almost vertical position with her head pointing almost toward the ground and stabs down at you about 3-5 times. I really think this is one of those SP only attacks that give a certain character to NPC's, eg. Tavion being very agile at wielding the lightsaber.

Medium stance special: You leap into the air(depending on how long you hold jump) and do a slash downward, the move finishing with your lightsaber held at about head level for about 2 seconds(I hate that 2 second stance that you take after performing this trick... it leaves you wide open for a counter-attack)

Strong stance special: You do a small flip in the air and slash downward. Executed in similar fashion to the medium special.

Kick to the face: This is where you do the cresent kick to your opponent's face. It is performed by doing a wall run on your enemy, ie. you run into him, continue to press forward, and activate it by pressing jump.

I hope this post helps

Guest PissedJedi

And if you do a forward,down,back forward and attack ,They do a special Rising Uppercut ala SAmuria Showdown.

Thats what I have been trying to say since everyone has been wondering about it. Its one of the moves that the npcs have that Raven spoke of, they have 2 complete different animation sets. But some people still think they can do it but no one has shown proof yet......

i know people have been saying that... but has raven actually said it... people have been saying i " think thats one of the moves only npc's can do"

well, what im asking is if Raven has said, " nope, ya cant do it" or are alot of people just inferring that. im starting to beleive we cant do it though :(

tho i did find a way to fight in both Tavions and Desanns stance.

Guest PissedJedi

That's it I know what the first mod for Jk2 should be!!!

WE gotta make a SF-Style Fighting game mod!

That would be so sWEEET!:D

The side kick move I dont know about but I did do a horizontal spin and flip back on my feet after being knocked down. Unfortunatey im not sure how I did it because I don't get knock down often, but I know I hit a strafe button and I think attack. I think I was in light stance as well. The npc reborns do this move all the time when they get knocked down after being pushed.

Shouldn't the strategy guide have all these moves listed.

Archived