Home

wtf?!

NeJJa

after scrutinizing the game for all of last night, i realized one undeniable fact.

there is no concussion rifle.

that sucks

anyway, sorry if this is on the net somewhere but i couldnt find it, exactly what do 'Force Boon' and 'Light/Dark Enlightenment' do?

i know its something to do with force energy, but what exactly?

and for gods sake, what have they done? a saberist can actually deflect shots?!

oh wait, that was BEFORE i found teh rocket launcher, disruptor, flak cannon, repeater, thermal dets, and storm trooper rifle :D

anders!

haha im playing lots of bots and tons of lans.

im getting my new rig + dsl is like 2 months

tell me what servers you play on and such.

WC playing jk2?

also, force boon doesnt give me infinite magic power, i cant really tell what it does :-/

PS -

no cookies for you! :D

Of course!

its just that, my uhh manual seems to have some ink smudges on those exact pages! gee wiz, what bad luck :o

oh, and can you make my avatar say "cookie man!"

otherwise, i just dont feel right. :-(

Originally posted by Vagabond

You did actually buy the game, right? Because I'm sitting here looking at page 44 of the manual, which clearly describes what both Force Boon and Force Enlightenment do.

I was going to say exactly that...

We can make it say "I steal software".

it should give you unlimited mana bro, just like a surge.

Yah WC is all over JK2, jack's running a dedicated server and we've been chillin in #nar since it started.

You tried it online yet? you can get by with a dialup if you pick yer servers wisely as i crankily told someone just a few minutes ago in another thread. Got a bunch o dialupers in WC at the moment in fact.

If yer lookin for me try #wc.

Lucky

*ganks the cookie back*

if you want to know the truth, my friend let me install the game on his CD last night at a LAN, and i oh-so-discreetly left it in my CD-ROM.

haha

and if you were going to put 'i steal software' i would really rather prefer 'blatant software pirate'

its just a little bit more, shall we say, saucy!

haha chill bro

back when they first announced the game it was just that i was pulling for them to include concussion rifles, because hey, who doesnt love the conc? :D

also i have sent your name to lucasarts and raven software, and they told me to thank you for watching out for their hard-earned cash in these dishonest times.

I SALUTE YOU!

do you guys hate me?

im going to buy the game for real, because my friend will kick my ass once he realises his CD is gone, and with a 56k im not going to spend a week downloading the warez version.

just calm down haha

Archived