Home

help with my avatar.

TieDefender75

Guest Tie Guy
Originally posted by darthfergie

1) do looping

2) he wanted the pilot

could someone get a picture of the pilot of the heavy artillery

1.Hmmm...i'm faily certain that it IS looped...

2. Picky, picky, picky. I'm doing my best here. Besides, i'm not even sure that there IS a picture of a pilot of one of those things out there. I don't remember it from the game...

Guest Tie Guy

do infinate loop Tie Guy...it is only looped for two revolutions and that is it...

BTW, what is that site Tie Guy??? I might want to edit some of those and put them on my site when I get PSP7 aniversary edition...

What site? I got the image off of the official LEC site. I uploaded it on webspawner.

You can get to the FoCom sight through (suprise), the LEC website.

Guest Tie Guy

Animation shop...it is really quite easy...

@Tie Guy: They still HAVE an LEC FoCom site???:eek: WOW I'll have to go look at it after a while...

Yeah, under the "products" section you have to click on the "classics" section of the PC section to find it.

WOW THEY HAVE ALOT OF EXTRAS THERE!!! I can't wait to getr animation shop again...I've found maybe 10-15 potential avatars out of that (I doubt people would want to use a transport as their avatar)

BTW, you really need to infinate loop that avatar there...It stops after two revolutions...

Guest Tie Guy

WOW THEY HAVE ALOT OF EXTRAS THERE!!! I can't wait to getr animation shop again...I've found maybe 10-15 potential avatars out of that (I doubt people would want to use a transport as their avatar)

BTW, you really need to infinate loop that avatar there...It stops after two revolutions...

I know, i would change it but i'm too lazy right now....and i have to go to bed. You can change it, but i'd really rather not go through the trouble of uploading it again right now.

Guest Tie Guy

I have FoCom, but its not installed,a nd it wouldn't matter anyways. You might be able to take a screen, but you definately can't tkae the little video of him or anything. I'll edit it for ya if someone else wants to take the screen. I really can't install anything else, i have a tiny hard-drive and low RAM.

Archived