Home

fun with spawns!

Pol Favre

w00!

start up a cool level like bespin streets in single player.

repeatedly spawn lukes, like tons of them, then spawn a bunch of desanns. watch the fun n.n or join in.

luke sucks. lol no im serious, luke heads were flying, i had to kill all the desanns by myself. with god mode on of course n.n

Yeah i am surprised at how much luke sucks.

It takes like 5 of him all attacking 1 desann at the same time for them to beat him. One time i spawned 3 desanns and they started to fight the lukes. I ended up having to spawn about 15 more lukes for the desann's to die.

And his girlish death scream sure doesn't help his masculinity either.....

Its also funny to let some lukes take on an atst. All they do is get stomped haha its hilarious. That atst hunts them down and stomps on em, then keeps on going till all the lukes are dead.

lol i laughed. loudly.

when a luke (lol even that sounds funny to me) falls...hah! it's like 'aaaiiieeee!!!'

i think they accidently mixed up the luke and mon mothma sound files. except mon mothma's sound files sound like she's h...never mind.

personally I to like Bespin for spawning..... puttin loads of troopers on one side along the ledges and loads of Rebels along the other and watch the fire fight ensue and then watch as they fall to the street or fall in to the pits

Now that I've finished SP, I have bound these keys for use in single-player:

bind "i" "setforceall 3"

bind "o" "npc spawn luke; npc spawn jedi; npc spawn jedi2; npc spawn jedif; npc spawn jeditrainer"

bind "p" " npc spawn reborn; npc spawn rebornacrobat; npc spawn rebornforceuser; npc spawn rebornfencer; npc spawn rebornboss; npc spawn shadowtrooper; npc spawn shadowtrooper2; npc spawn tavion; npc spawn desann"

Then, I simply load up one of the maps, find a suitable spot then press "i", then "o" a couple of times and finally "p", et voila: Intant mayhem!

:lsduel::slsaber::duel::lightning:lsduel:

If you DO think so, spawn two of them, then kill one. The other one will chop your scrawny ass in half in no time :) (well, I can usually beat him, but he's definitely a better saberist than Tavion).

I THINK that the biggest reason Desann chops Luke in half is that when you spawn him (Desann), you seem to get the ubervariety that you find in level 5. You know, the "cannot be killed" one.

I mean, I've fought Desann on Jedi Master level at least a hundred times now (won about 33% of my battles without Force Speed, 75% with Force Speed), but if I SPAWN one of him, he completely devastates me.

So let's not go call poor Luke names, alright? I mean, the guy has it bad enough... :duel::D

Creston

Archived