Home

Stuck in Cairn Reactor - can't fit thru hole!

eagle37k

Me too need help bad, getting bold very bold, lotsa a hair on keyboard, nervous wreck.... help me please Oh God please help meeeeeeee..... :) hehe

Ok all that is well and good but after I walk through the hole and dissable the lasers in the halways at the hexagon room with the control panel on the center,

Where do I go frrom there and what do I do

help meeeeee.....

Kobi\

Thank you;

Go back from the switch where you turned off the lasers to the Holes in the wall (mentioned above). A reborn drops out of a grate in the ceiling. Once youve dealt with him, go up there and follow the tunnels.

HTH

Phil

• 3 weeks later...

There's no Reborn on Padawan level. Just look at the ceiling near where you blew up the array things. You should see a pipe that is leaking steam. Jump onto it, and use the other pipes above you as steps. It's not until Jedi level that a Reborn shows up.

That reborn surprised me the first time through ... and actually I had forgotten the second time as well! I really love those hallway battles ... but soon realized (start of level) the POWER of Force Speed level 3 ... zoom - slash - done ...

Archived