Home

IV'E FINISHED MI4 ASK ME ANYTHING YOU WANT!!!

ranj

hi,

im stuck trying to get the silver monkey head in act II monkey island 4. ive read the walkthrough but it doest help!

the problem is i used my monkey coupon and i got the mug, but then i got of the stool before i had a chance to switch it, and the waitress took it away. now i can't obtain another coupon from the bar because ive already had one. and the waitress wont give me the mug again, as i need sum way to pay for the meal.

what do i do?

help!!

Originally posted by ranj

hi,

im stuck trying to get the silver monkey head in act II monkey island 4. ive read the walkthrough but it doest help!

the problem is i used my monkey coupon and i got the mug, but then i got of the stool before i had a chance to switch it, and the waitress took it away. now i can't obtain another coupon from the bar because ive already had one. and the waitress wont give me the mug again, as i need sum way to pay for the meal.

what do i do?

help!!

Pls Do not post in threads like "I can answer everything!"

The 3 headed monkey is since long gone and an answer here will be confusing because you don't know if the reply is ment for you or someone else.

Make your on Topic and repeat the question and we will help you. :)

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks Yoha for giving out a hint.

However, I'm going to close this thread, since it was split from an old thread with a bad topic, and the admins have not bothered to take the time to rename the thread.

timtraynor, if you have further questions, please post your own thread.

Archived