Home

secret bots!

Jedi Boike

you know I was just looking through the bot files folder and I noticed that there are bot personalities for Jacen, Jaina ( Han solo's twins) and also there are also files for Kyo, Yumi and Shinya on examining the bots.txt there is no setup for these characters and even if you set them up there is no model or skins for them.

Is raven holding these characters back or are they hidden?

worth searching for!

Jedi boike

From what I understand so far of the engine, .jkb bot files are pretty much worthless without an entry to the bots list or a skin.

So if someone makes skins for those people, it would only be a matter of copying one of the other .jkb files and modifying it a little(or not) anyways so it wouldn't be of too much of an advantage.

Unless of course they're hidden in singleplayer? If that's possible?

I think ( i tend to ramble alot so dont trust me on this) that the bot personalities are for the Jedi's that are in the training room at the yavin temple, if u go to the clear balcony thingies b4 u see luke, youll know what im talking about. youll see all sorts of jedis training. but the more i think about it, the stupider my idea becomes, cuz raven could have easily just stuck lukes fighting personality to the 2 fighting trainiees instead of making them up...go fig

ian

Also I was snooping around in JO expanded pak3 files and noticed that in the textures folder there in a folder called Hoth!

Is raven keeping something from us?

if anybody out there is from raven or part of the development team then I would really like to know about these extra bits I keep finding!

thank Jedi Boike

• 2 weeks later...

Archived