Home

Which person, yes person, will you decimate in online gameplay?

Guest Tie Guy

Yeah, i'm definately gonna play it a ton, so i can be good, and becuase it will be just fun.

Oh, and Jackal, i'm not a rusher by your terms then, so don't hate me :D

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Master Yoda
the basic AOK rush has a player building an archery range / barracks close to an enemy base within 12 minutes, and immediately pump out units that attack villagers. That's rushing. Hard to defend, since you have to know where a player comes from. Scouting is key as always.

I have done that but its really boring and there is ways of beating people who do that, mainly building a the same thing as soon as your in the game and pumping out army.. unless u start in the castle age or imperial age then you just build a castle immediately.

Guest Admiral Odin

Well most likely I'll be the one to be anihalated. I would be to busy staring at the buetiful units to bother with any decent defense.

Put me up for Wookies. I want to rip off a few imp arms and hit beat them to death with it.

you're rite odin, this game will probably have me staring in awe that i'll probably be whooped into oblivion the first couple of times. i'm pretty sure some of you guys are zone members, so it'd be pretty cool annihilating each other....it's good to lose to better players once and awhile b/c you pick up their techniques.

Guest Admiral Odin

I hate rushes for one important reason.

It makes the game tedious, if you being rushed, you get villagers killed and why play when a person does it constantly.

Also I developed a plan so I won't kill myself by just looking a preety units. I shall make a quick map (throw in resources, and put no enemy on the map). This way I can finish my staring with out being killed. Then stop that game and proceed to kill others.

Archived