Home

Which person, yes person, will you decimate in online gameplay?

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Tie Guy

Sure, now one more wookiee and we can have a 4 on 4 bout. The other team can all be the empire. Of course, we will need 4 imp players.

Guest xwing guy

so who here wants to be the 4th wookiee player. So come join the glorious wookiee empire where will we protect, defend, and serve all citizens of our empire and... oops got a little carried away there.;)

Originally posted by Lord JayVizIon

i'll join your wookie team. just finished my six and a half hour mcat exam today and i feel like smashing something......

Trader! Us Cali people have to stick together! ;)

Guest Gamma732

I'd like to have a shot at kvan for outlasting me in that little 2AM(EST of course ;) ) arguement. But then again, it'd have to be during that DAY, and by day I mean the same day in both of our time zones ;)

I'm just joking.........I'll help ya out if ya need help scalping some wookiees :D

Guest Sherack Nhar
Originally posted by TheJackal

*crosses his fingers and hopes nobody notices him*

I'm taking on TheJackal as soon as the game comes out :D

Originally posted by General Nilaar

Sign me up on the Imperial side. It's time to remind the Wookies that they are only a slave race, one of many inferior non-human races that make up the expendable workforce in the Empire;)

heck ya!! i'm in, for the imps that is!!

:atat: :atat: :chewie: :chewie:

Guest Gamma732

Heheheh Its 5 on 3 in favor of the Empire. Now we have to win......otherwise, we'd look quite stupid, wouldn't we? :D Go Imperials!

:atat::tie::dtrooper::speeder::trooper::mob::chewie: :chewie: :chewie:

Originally posted by Gamma732

Heheheh Its 5 on 3 in favor of the Empire. Now we have to win......otherwise, we'd look quite stupid, wouldn't we? :D Go Imperials!

HEY! Don't forget the Trade Federation! It's 5 on 3 plus 1 :D

Archived