Home

NPC Fun

Razage

Okay, finally beat Desann. Now for my reward, going back through singleplayer with cheats. I am using advanced mindcontrol on some of the reborns and I am wondering, is there any way I can use their force powers?

I think it depends on the Reborn. I know you can switch stances, open doors, force jump, force push, etc. As far as lightning and grip and stuff go, I think the Reborn NPC needs to have the ability to do so. Try spawning a rebornboss (the hardest one) and see if you can do it with them. Also try a shadowtrooper.

I have tried that, but I can't even use their jump. Maybe I'm not doing it right or something. Not really sure. Do they do it the same way you can use kyle's jump force, or is there a special command I need to know about?

their force power buttons are the same as yours, but some reborns dont have certain force powers yet..... take control of a shadow trooper or even desann himself and you will see that you can use their force pwoers.....the question u should be asking is how to do a characters special features like the shadowtrooper cloak etc.... i cant figure that one out :confused:

Use SHIFT + ~ to bring up the console while in SP. Then type in "Helplusobi 1" (No quotes) and then type "Setforceall 5" again with no quotes. After all of that, simply use mind trick on an npc, and you'll take control of it.

Archived