Home

Will The Scenario Editor include...

Rdog22

A Civ and/or Unit Editor. What i mean by a Civ Editor is combining units from Naboo,TF, and Early Empire into a newly created Civ called The old Republic, so I could use it in my campaigns?

Or a unit Editor where I could enhance my Newly created Civ? Like if I wanted a Yuuzhan Vong Civ (New Jedi Order Series) could I make new units with my own info, stats and pics?

It would be neat if it had these but I don;t think they will, but I just wanted to know. :deathstar

Guest Boba Rhett

Ok, lets see if I can do this as well as Leon can.

*spits in his hands*

Force.....

*strains*

MOVE!!

:D

Guest millen

In aok:tc it was possible to give a unit more attack or hit points using triggers, I am not sure if this will be implemented in GB, but I hope it will.

I am pretty sure it will also be possible to create your own units, but you would have to make a mod to do it, and making a mod of a unit is very hard becuase they have so many frames of animation.

i think making your own units won't happen in this game. none of us know exactly how this scenario editor is going to work, but i see the units from different civs as a possibility (but probably unlikely) and creation of units highly unlikely. the vong and others will be possibles for an xpansion disc. btw, the ewoks are in the scenario editor.

Guest Generalchang

I guess nobody knows... Well, you really shouldn't... Well just have to wait and see... About life... What am I saying? I need to go to bed...

Guest crazy_dog

What do you people mean by mods ?. Anyway, I'm getting this thing to make your own games so I'll see if that has any effect on it.

Guest millen

Mod is short for modification, and in games such as AOK it means replacing an exsisting graphic or unit to a custom one. This means you could replace say an archery range with an outdoor toilet. But it is quite difficult to get them to look any good, although there are quite a few over at AoK heaven that can whip up some mighty fine mods nowadays, some look better that the original things in the game.

• 1 month later...

You can use any unit in the scenario editor for any civ when making a scenario. For example, you can have Naboo start out with Naboo fighters, Dark Troopers, Gungan shield generators, and rebel X-Wings. After what I saw from that screenshot, I assume it's basically the same as AoK's. Hope it's got all the triggers from TC!

Building different civs' units, tough.. now there's the problem.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Darth G

it's definitely almost impossible to do a mod so that one civ can build all of the other civs units...

i'll stick to regular game, til i get really bored of it... it's not even out yet... so y dun we all just wait

Archived