Home

is it just me, or does Episode 1 seem...

n0lram

after playing through the trade and gungans campaigns, and most importantly reading through the databank files, if your a starwars nut i'm sure you have already did this...

episode 1 seems VERY enjoyable to watch. i actually love it now(before it was okay but nothing that deemed love worthy) everything thing makes sense... now i'm wondering do any of you feel the same....

after playing thourgh those campaigns i've watched episode 1 so many times it's not funny... anyways back to playing and watching dvd over and over... :c3po:

evenn though i never read the databank files nor played the full version ep 1 has always been my fav of the starwars movies

i dont know why but it always bought in me a sense of determination and .............

cant explain it

but i always appreciated ep1 maybe after playing the game i may appreciate it more

well when and if you do get the full version it really clears alot of things up like...

why the hell was there a blockade?

gungan history...

naboo history...

trade federation history...

everything just makes more sense now, and not to mention the campaigns the best part... where you get to play the "side" parts that were mentioned in the movie but were never shown... wondeful single player havent this fun with a rts well since starcraft....

there is so much to read in the databank, LOVE IT!

hmmm curious did you ever read episode 1? or anyone else... does it reveal anything "new" or "clear" up things in the movie. i've yet to beging reading books on pre-episode 1 or around that time, have read many after jedi though, that's why grand admiral thrawn rocks! :thrawn2:

Archived