Home

Lucasarts is taunting me in my sleep!!!

darthfergie

Rogue Leader

The coolest game I've seen in a long long time...but it is on the GameCube. So far there is no anouncement to port it to the PC...BUT IF THEY DON'T I"M GOING TO GO OUT AND BUY ME ONE OF THOSE GAMECUBE ADAPTERS (they will make on eventualy) THAT WILL ALLOW ME TO PLAY ON MY PC!!!

It is taunting me!!! The GameCube doesn't want me and I don't want it, but the freaking GAME is!!! I want the PS2 and it's games but there is just that one game that keeps calling me...Rogue Leader...why me???:ball:

Guest Tie Guy
Originally posted by darthfergie

Rogue Leader

The coolest game I've seen in a long long time...but it is on the GameCube. So far there is no anouncement to port it to the PC...BUT IF THEY DON'T I"M GOING TO GO OUT AND BUY ME ONE OF THOSE GAMECUBE ADAPTERS (they will make on eventualy) THAT WILL ALLOW ME TO PLAY ON MY PC!!!

It is taunting me!!! The GameCube doesn't want me and I don't want it, but the freaking GAME is!!! I want the PS2 and it's games but there is just that one game that keeps calling me...Rogue Leader...why me???:ball:

Eventually they will relize how much money they can make on RL for the PC and port it, if they aren't already doing that now.

Guest Master Yoda

The only problem with it being ported to PC is the that the graphics are NOT going to be as good, for the simple reason that it will have to have minimum reqs of probably 350MHZ at most, and they cant optimize it like they do for a console. Of course this isnt my prob since I've got Cube, lol.

Archived