Home

What type of car do you have?

ff_FlyingMonkey

Guest Master Yoda

Ive got a 72 Volkswagen beetle that my dad and I turned into a BajaBug, its pretty sweet since I live in Kansas and we have lots of rough roads drive on. Im saving up to buy a older full body Bug though(like a 63 or so) that Im going to rebuild with a pumped up engine!! VWS RULE!! Actually ALL GERMAN made cars RULE!!

I own a souped up 2001 Z3 BMW convertible with chrome rims, a state of the art sound system with bass boost speakers, 20 disc CD changer, a rear spoiler and fuzzy dice in the mirror.

In other words, I don't have a car, I just wish I did.

Guest Kioet Csuhen

i don't want to have any car. i'd get too many tickets. i'd break every law on purpose too and have tons of fines and the insurance is unbearable and the gas prices are dumb!

Guest Kioet Csuhen

only vehicle i drive/ride is my bike. i don't need to pay insurance for it. And everything is in riding distance too! Walmarts i could WALK to! :p

I don't have a car right now (cause I'm not 16 yet! 2 months!!!), but I plan on driving an AT-ST. J/k, I dunno what I want. I might want a Hummer, a Camaro, a Corvette, or a BMW. . . :D I'll have to make up my mind when I HAVE the $! :D

Archived