Home

Force(d) Confusion

BuzzkiLL

Some force binds dont work for me. I see people using speed, lightning, rage, etc... However, when I do my binds for them they don't seem to do anything. Am I doing something wrong here. Do I need to use the "use force" option along with these command? I can do the force_pull and throw command no problem. Please help my newby ar$e.

Last night i joined a server, configured my force powers and did some binds. But once in the game i quickly noticed that NONE of my force powers were working. I saw everyone else using their powers but all i could do was use my saber and shoot the guns lol. That lasted until the server switched maps, and then everything magically started to work. I've also joined other servers where only a couple of my powers worked while the others did not, i know i allocated points to these powers yet for some unknown reason i couldn't use them. So i'm guessing that there is a random bug or something that can cause force powers to not function, if so i hope it will be adressed in a patch.

I noticed that every time the map is switched on MP I have to reconfigure my force powers. It's not really too big of a deal, but I'll go from having a 3 in say jump to having a 2 and then I'll either have those points free to be reallocated or "magically" moved to another force power! What's up with that?

Also sometimes I have to rebind keys to use my force powers. It's really irritating, but not really a big deal.

Archived