Home

JKII joy stick

maxxrebo

Hey joysticks for this game are awesome!! Well at least the one that i own works quite well for this game (Microsoft Sidwinder Precision 2).

It works well for control along the long catwalks in many leves (ex. Nar Shadda)

Also the many buttons on the joystick itself (including a hat thingy for looking up and down and straifing) make it easy to use force powers that u use often

The only problem is that the moving between the force powers set on the joystick and the other controls you dont have room for like setting the forcefiled...things of that nature.

Yet overall i give it a thumbs up for great manuverability and precision and a quick geataway (expecially jump) ....i Hightly Reccomend getting a joystick

Chad

I know that some great players use some very strange setups, but for most people a mouse/keyboard combo is all you need for any FPS. That's what I use, and I have no problems at all.

If you're like me and you're pretty stupid, ;), you can buy a MS Intellimous Optical that has five buttons on it so your left hand doesn't have to search for the key on the keyboard.

Archived