Home

web browser bug

madmooner

i had jk outcast crash on me than when i rebooted it screwed up my web browser i couldnt load my web browser at all i tried reinstalling it but it didnt work it said my user.exe file was screwd up so after backing up my hardrive about 6 gigs worth i reformatted witch fixed the problem any way to get to the point my friend that lives next to me just had the same thing happen today so i think its a jk bug anyways iam pissed at lucasarts for this crap i own a voodoo 5 and had to go buy a new card to play i got a gforce 4 with 128 ddr memory on it cost me 350 bucks with taxes and a 20 dolloar insurance plan just to have to reformat my computer and spend 3 days backing up my hdd to cds this is just not worth the trouble:mad:

I've only had a couple crashes myself.

And JK2 hasn't had any effect on any of my other software when it occurs.

But if I was to make a guess (and I sort of have to, because your not being real forthcoming with OS information.) I'd assume your using WindowsME.

Sounds alot like WindowsME.

This sounds like an isolated incident between you and your friend. It's possible that you were both hit by a virus. JK2 has no way of determining what browser you use, and therefore cannot pinpoint it for malfunction.

Archived