Home

Battle Kingdoms moved!

Natopo

We have a new server! This session is being held on the Altus Clan forums. For those who don't know what Battle Kingdoms is, it's something that Clefo made. You're in charge of your own kigndom, there are a variety of different kingdom strategies to choose from, as well as even more races. Plus the X-Pac was released recently so there are more things than before. Clefo will be watching, but Krkode will be hosting. Here's the url for the new adress:

http://www.altuskv.com/cgi-bin/ikonboard/ikonboard.cgi?s=3cb2a3b82749ffff;act=SC;c=7

Guest SlashAndBurn

Its a cool game. Anyone interested in true role playing and strategy should check it out once its up and running.

Of course he did stuff wrong, clefo, i always have my reasons, and my plans, afterall, i am the man with the plan.

btw JK, the altus clan forums, are not altus clan forums anymore. They are a general forums for everybody, with an altus clan section.

I guess you are banned from the clan, until you apologize and go back on your word of wanting to leave (you do remember you said you were going to leave, dont you?), but i wont prevent you from playing bk if you really want to.

Archived