Home

xbox version

venoxile

For people like me with low end computers (im using a pos 600mhz geforce 2 64mb 256 mb ram comp w/ a dsl modem) and cannot stand lag, we need this on xbox. I mean, this game would be so much better if i could play it with 12 friends through a lan on my xbox. No lag, no choppyness, no having to buy 12 computers. Raven, we need this game on xbox asap. Can someone back me up plz? ty, plus, don't give me some sh*t that xbox got that piece o sh*t Obi Wan and doesn't need JKO. Xbox needs more good multiplayer games, the only good multiplayer game out is halo (been obsessing over since january :eek: !!!)

now that you post your specs I say something to you:

I play with this

600mhz P3

128MB RAM

16MB generic Vid card

and a cable modem

it runs fine for me(although I have to set video on fastest for MP)..

but it is very playable, so dont cry about not being able to play it... it should run fine with the proper settings...

be that as it may, i sence troll......... therefore it will not matter that he can run it.

i will say it again: pos or not you console kiddies ripped obi-wan pc away from us....... therefore all biatch rights to jedi outcast are revoked:D

ps: did the armed mob ever make it to lec? i cant remember:D :D :D

Console kiddies ay?

*puts on dueling gloves* ;)

I happen to like consoles and making a misinformed and stereotypical remark like that doesn't really make me want to pay attention to the good parts of your posts! :)

And chill, SPY_jmr1. Your the one throwing insults here. Venoxile isn't going to be banned for accidently hitting the wrong button. :rolleyes: Flaming, on th other hand, carries a price.... *cough* *hint* *nudge* *wink* :rhett:

[sarcasm]now listen ...

i play MP using this hardware config:

386DX

8mb ram

gravis ultrasound 8bit soundcard

300mb harddrive

dualspin cd-rom drive

18k dialup modem

and i'm running it on windows 3.11

i get no lag whatsoever..

sometimes i get pings as low as 10[/sarcasm]

Something tells me, that if JK2 does get ported to consoles (you pick which one), you won't see it in stores until this time next year. The earliest would be Christmas, but the work would have had to have started by now.

Cyclone.

I have a friend who runs Jedi Knight 2 on his Pentium II 300, he has a geforce 2 that he bought for 50 bucks and 256 meg of ram that he also bought for 50 bucks.

he has to turn all the detail settings as low as they go, and runs it in 800x600x16, but the game does run without lag.

Now if he can run the game, then anyone should.

And even with all the settings down that low, IT STILL looks better than Obi-won on the X-box, graphically wise.

the maximum resolution that a TV can handle is 800x600, interpolated.

computer monitor: 1200x1600! (not that you'd ever want to do it that high, but the fact that you can is cool!)

also, I just have two words to all those suckers who love Halo: Keyboard and Mouse!

I think the answer to the x-box question has been resolved.

(hint: never gonna happen)

Archived