ElderJediLord

How many Ties naied?  

20 members have voted

1. 1. How many Ties naied?

• 1?
    • 2-3?
    • 4-6?
    • Enough to get em all?

I don't remember exactly which level it's in (other than one of the DG ones), but I remember the layout of the room. It's a long room, a door at each end, maybe some glass displays in the middle, a walkway raised about 2 or 3 feet to the left as you come into the room, with 3 officers on it, and a big transparisteel window as the wall behind it. There's a switch on the walkway that you hit, and you take control of a turbolaser just outside the ship. A bunch of TIE's are flying back and forth below, and it's a pain to actually hit them.

Edit: I looked it up, it's near the beginning of doom_detention.

Yes, it's in the first room with a "space-window". One of the officers in there carries a security key to a door in the middle of the room, reachable by a catwalk.

If you open it, there's a lift that brings you into one of those small darkened comm-centrals with an officer and a shadow trooper in it. Deal with both, then you can use the console in that room to take control of that turbolaser.

Oh - and remember that regardless of it's name, it's not a laser :), it's an oversized blaster, so don't expect zero-time shots (i.e. hit-scan).

Digital_Ronin

Archived