Home

Tavion: What I like Most About Her

Pol Favre

1) I am sure that "goatee" is in fact a tattoo of some sort much like her upper face.

2) As for Mon Mothma... just remember for every sort of woman or male - no matter how repulsive, old, yound, hairy, or hairless... no matter what kind of deformity they may have... There is always at least a small group of people who have a fetish for it. So I believe if you look hard enough on the web, someone will sooner or later have a nude Mon Mothma skin... And a nude male rodian skin and the computer nerds out there will have a nude C3PO skin (when the model is made) as they love hightech computers more then women... (a fair few of those computer nerds I believe have not even seen a woman who is composed of more then just polygons living on a glass screen!)

Tavion is like an indian woman. She has feathers in her hair. She is such a coward. If Kyle faces her agian, to defeat her he must say words:swear:. A jedi must not be afraid of anything.:tsk: She is nothing. Not even a fair match in dueling. And about the picture, it seems like a teenage boy took that shot with his hormones raging:laughing:

first, this thread was a joke. i was messing around with the game and accidently hit g instead of f and it activated the binocs. so then i thot 'hey this'd make a funny picture' so i took a picture and put it up here.

im NOT a horny teen with raging hormones. i don't even think tavion is hot. so nyah :p

Archived