Home

Riddle Me This.....

Lucky

shot01681.jpg

How'd we get there? =P

No cheats or anything of that ilk were involved. This was achieved on pure server with 0 meddling by the host, which was me.

If you can figure it out, ill give u a cookie =P

Thnx to our clan, the Wrecking Crew, as well as Snake and Jackal for helpin us out with uploading the ss and takin it in the first place.

Took me and Rein 2 hours to achieve this. Let the guessing begin =P

Anders/Rein

Let's see.. there's two guys up there, and you say zero meddling by you the host (so it wasn't three people) so force pushing the one person while they do the wall-walk wouldn't work, because only one could get up there (unless pull also worked)....

This puts those Canyon Oasis and Battleground Jedi "jumps" to shame, assuming it's legit... however it was done, kudos! ; )

Consider this a single player lvl difficulty puzzle found soley in multi, courtesy of WC. =P

I want to see how long it takes for someone else to figure it out, ill spill the beans in a day or so if nobody can. No walkthroughs on this one =P

Lucky

First off, thanks buddy for showing CTF lamers another place to hide with the flag and never cap. Good show. Yet another map (ns_streets is the other) where some lamer with a crappy concept of fun can ruin the entire game with a little work.

I know how it was done. And I'm not saying because I'd like it to remain a secret.

If you've got any clue, you won't tell either.

LMAO jorus its all in good fun you fruitloop, stop taking the game so seriously me anders and rein, thats our fav part of the game finding secrets and tricks like this, lol man funny.

i see alot of purdy pics of you guys who used your noclip or some **** to get up there, but i have yet to see the right explanation.

Archived