Home

4 New (to Multiplayer) Skins for your drooling pleasure

XorKaya

Howdy once again all...

Well... I've decided to release a small skin pack...

First off, let me say... I am NOT the author of these skins... these are all skins taken from the SP game. And, I guess therefore the author is whoever the skinner is at Raven. :p

Anyway, on to the skins.

mix.jpg

YES! Before you even ask... Morgan IS transparent in multiplayer. Glee! Another good thing about this.... all will work on 'Pure Servers' :D (you just have to look at the readme for the console commands) But Morgan will be viewed by anyone... even those without this skin pack... Pure Server or not.

If you want to download it, you can grab it here.

Anyway... have fun and I hope you enjoy them.

no they don't have their own names... for the most part... hehe, they are just the thumbnails

i know... i dislike using previous paths... but given that they are simply calling upon existing files i didn't see the point in including redundant textures

if/when i do create my own skins in the future you can be sure that they will have their own directories

i just noticed today that some models *cough*a darth maul*cough* overwrites the reborn CTF skins :p

Originally posted by Evan Nash

FOUND A PROBLEM!!!

You got the icon's backwards in game.

The dark icon is the light guy, and the light icon is the dark guy.

Let me know when fixed and I'll re-download.

AGHHH!!!

i knew about that..!!! i totally forgot to fix it before i uploaded it... gimme a sec to fix it!

Why do we need actual new skin packs for these characters? They're all available, even on pure servers I believe, with a simple console command.

Unless you added red/blue support and bot support, then there's some point to it...

~JediMouse~

no, cheats aren't needed. i use the dark-tuniced jedi and the morgan skin all the time. morgan really catches the eyes :>

if you look under his skin section, there's no transparent skin. there is however a small blue square called 'glow'. im wondering if changing the colour there would change the colour of his transparenecy.

Originally posted by JediMouse

Why do we need actual new skin packs for these characters? They're all available, even on pure servers I believe, with a simple console command.

Unless you added red/blue support and bot support, then there's some point to it...

~JediMouse~

why does everyone feel they need to post this?

if you would bother to read the readme file then you will notice that i know this

i have simply released this to allow the non-console profficient people to use them

it's odd how i get people saying that it's a waste of time, yet when the reborn skin pack came out a while ago, everyone was saying yay, thanks man. blah blah blah... i just get heat from people who think i don't know how to use the console

this pack simply allows you to select the skins from the player screen without the bother of learning the console

Sorry, XorKaya, didn't mean it to be a flame. Just surprised.

And no, I hadn't read your readme, because I didn't download the file.

You're right, for those who don't know how to or don't want to use the console, this is a good idea. It's just that using the console commands instead, these skins can still be used on a pure server, even if the sever admin hasn't downloaded your pack.

~JediMouse~

Archived