Home

Vader vs. Maul

Guest Darth Maul Jr.

Guest Darth Maul Jr.

I always wondered who would win in a fight between Darth Vader and Darth Maul...they're both cool and got cool powers. Vader seems to have more powers and is probably a more advanced Sith than Maul, but Maul knows a bunch of Kung-Fu moves that would probably give Vader a hard time. The good thing that VAder has going for him is that he managed to nail a Queen!:D How many guys can brag about that? I dont think Maul ever pulled that off, but then we dont know for sure do we. I decided to make a comparison between VAder and Maul..

ACCOMPLISHMENT DARTH VADER DARTH MAUL

* Bagged a Queen Yes No

* Kicked a Jedi's ass Yes Yes

* Got his ass kicked by a Jedi No Yes

* Beat his kids ass Yes No

WINNER: DARTH VADER

Making this i thought of making a comparison between Ray Park the guy that played Darth Maul (My Hero) and Ray Parker Jr.

ACCOMPLISHMENT RAY PARK RAY PARKER JR.

* Starred in high grossin Yes No

films

* Teenagers know who he is Yes No

* Adults remeber him Yes No

* Cast of Ghostbusters Yes No

remember him

WINNER: RAY PARK

----:D

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Tie Guy

It is very hard to fight a double-bladed lightasber bearing sith with only one person. You really need two to prtect each other. So i think Maul would him, especially since he is more agile.

I think it depends on the age of the person. Maul was at his peak, so if Maul fought OT Vader then Maul would win. But if Maul fought episode 3 Vader...well I don't know who would win since we haven't seen epi.3 Vader fight. I would probably give it to epi. 3 Vader though, since he is the "chosen one". :)

Originally posted by observer_20000

Ok, Vader was one of the most powerful Sith ever, where as Maul was your average Sith. Vader vs Maul, is like an SSD vs ISD, the SSD would obviously win, as would Vader.

Then why did Luke kick Vaders butt? I think it was because he was getting old and being eaten away by the Darkside. Maybe if Vader was at his peak he would win, but he wasn't, so he wouldn't :p Thats just my take on the battle. :)

Originally posted by Kvan

Then why did Luke kick Vaders butt? I think it was because he was getting old and being eaten away by the Darkside. Maybe if Vader was at his peak he would win, but he wasn't, so he wouldn't :p Thats just my take on the battle. :)

No, it's because Luke wa Vader's son, and was just as powerful, or at least had as much potential.

Guest Master Yoda

Dont forget that Vader wasnt trying to kill Luke he was trying to turn him to the Dark Side. So I think that Maul at his peak VS Vader at his peak = Vader Winnner

Guest Boba Rhett

Everyone of you saying Vader wouldn't whipe the floor with Maul is forgetting that Vader did kinda hunt down and kill pretty much all the Jedi in the Universe...... Maul wouldn't stand a chance.

Guest Tie Guy

Actually, he did defeat Qui-Gon, and he defeated Obi-Wan too. Then he just got careless and didn't go ahead and kill obi-wan and he payed the price.

Guest Master Yoda

I agree, But Maul(at his peak) still would not have been able to beat Vader when he was at his peak. Did Maul kill nearly all of the Jedi? No. But Vader was able to.

Originally posted by Paragon_Leon

well, that's also from a certain point of view.

first of all, remember Obi saying: 'You can't win' ?

Then he ALLOWED Vader to strike him. Hardly a defeat in my book.

Is he forgetting that Vader is the one that killed about 99.9% of the Jedi, all by himself, I doubt Maul would be capable of that task.

Guest Tie Guy

yes, people have said that.....repeatedly.

Anyways, Vader didn't do it all by himslef. They had alot of Dark Jedi and of course the Emperor.

Guest Master Yoda

If they had alot of Dark Jedi then how come you only see Vader and the Emperor in the movies and not any other Dark Jedi?

Archived