Home

Vader vs. Maul

Guest Darth Maul Jr.

Yeah, I think it was just vader and the emp. that killed all the Jedi. We have seen nothing in the movie that suggests otherwise :)

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Master Yoda

If they killed off the Dark Jedi so fast then the Dark Jedi must not have been very powerful and wouldnt have been alot of help in destroying the Jedi.

Okay Maul would have been soo overconfident. Anikan could have defeated him at about 15 years old.(midiclorians) Maul was defeated by a Padawan(Obi-One was still a padawan at the time) He was way to overconfident and let his gaurd down. Luke would have beaten Maul when he lost to Vader at Bespin. Maul was good, but was too weak for the massive midiclorians of the Skywalkers.

Guest Tie Guy

Luke couldn't have beaten Maul when he was at Bespin. Maul has a double bladed lightsaber. He could just block one of Lukes attacks and then slice him in two with the other side. Luke wasn't even as good as ObiWan was he he was at Bespin. A fully trained Sith would slauhter him. Like Vader would have if he didn't want to convert him.

Originally posted by Tie Guy

Luke couldn't have beaten Maul when he was at Bespin. Maul has a double bladed lightsaber. He could just block one of Lukes attacks and then slice him in two with the other side. Luke wasn't even as good as ObiWan was he he was at Bespin. A fully trained Sith would slauhter him. Like Vader would have if he didn't want to convert him.

Remeber you don't have to be fully trained to use the force. Luke has so much midiclorians it just didn't matter how untrained in the force he was he was still able to beat down Vade in the final confruntation. The said he was a Jedi Knight...my foot. Most Jedis like Obi-One work all of their born days to get the title of Jedi Knight. Luke was at least as good or better than Obi-ONe was at Bespin simply because of an unfair advatage of midiclorian count.

Guest Tie Guy

Midiclorians aren't everything. When look was on tatooine he couldn't even stop a few tuskan raiders. Training has nearly everything to do with it. Of course, some show more talent than others, but without proper training, that doesn't matter.

Guest Darth Maul Jr.

When i refer to "kick their ass" i kinda mean kill, and since Luke didnt go ahead and kill Darth Vader then he didnt "kick his ass" as "kick his ass" is used in the rest of the paragraph. Plus we never really got to see Maul's full potential.... He probably coulda killed all the other Jedi as Vader did. Dont forget it was prolly Darth Maul that helped Palaptine get as far as he did. So its hard to make a good descision, but since Vader is in all the movies and they portray little anakin as the next Galahad then nobody wants to hear about Maul but in my opinion Maul woulda either whooped VAders ass royally or woulda beat him within an inch of his damn life.:p

Originally posted by darthfergie

Okay Maul would have been soo overconfident. Anikan could have defeated him at about 15 years old.(midiclorians) Maul was defeated by a Padawan(Obi-One was still a padawan at the time) He was way to overconfident and let his gaurd down. Luke would have beaten Maul when he lost to Vader at Bespin. Maul was good, but was too weak for the massive midiclorians of the Skywalkers.

No I think Maul would have beaten Bespin Luke, remember there he had the potential, but hadn't been fully trained yet.

Midiclorians aren't everything. When look was on tatooine he couldn't even stop a few tuskan raiders. Training has nearly everything to do with it. Of course, some show more talent than others, but without proper training, that doesn't matter.

I think the way Midichlorians work is that the more you have, the more potential in the force you have, you can have all the midi chlorians you want, but if you don't know how to use them, you're nothing special.

Guest Boba Rhett

Next time just combine all of those. :eek:

Tie, what other Sith would there be to go kill the jedi? Besides, it had been just a master and an apprentice for a long time before even Epsiode 1.

Yoda did give Luke training. He was able to focus enough energy from the force to outsmart his father for a while. Maul is a tiny fraction of Vader. Luke was more powerful than you would thin thanks to today's graphics the Jedi look more spectacular in Ep. I and thus give Maul an unfair advantage for looks.(face it, it wasn't good acting because he said close to 3 lines the whole time [ you may say " well acting doesn't mean the words you say just how you play the character.:p ]) Just because he built a double lightsaber doesn't mean that Maul is super powerful. No it means he had time o his hands...and the will to risk that kind of fighting. Luke didn't have the time or the will to make a double lightsaber. You can't deny Luke his glory. He is the strogest Jedi yet.

Guest Boba Fat

Luke is the strongest jedi we KNOW of! By the way are we forrgetting that both Maul :darth::maul: and Vader :vadar: are both DEAD! jeez they would bothlose cause they are both dead!

Boba Fat :fett:

Guest Master Yoda

Actually Kyp Durron is more powerful than Luke. But Luke is much better at using the Force so that makes up for the midiclorian count thing.

Guest Master Yoda

In the Jedi Academy book series Luke found something that could tell if somebody could use the Force. Well according to it Kyp Durron was more powerful than Luke, but since Luke is MUCH more expeirianced(sp) and knows how to use the Force better than Kyp, he is still more powerful in a way.

Originally posted by Master Yoda

In the Jedi Academy book series Luke found something that could tell if somebody could use the Force. Well according to it Kyp Durron was more powerful than Luke, but since Luke is MUCH more expeirianced(sp) and knows how to use the Force better than Kyp, he is still more powerful in a way.

Hmmm, interesting, did any other force users come close to Luke, or Kyp?

Guest crazy_dog

Of course Vader's going to win.

:vadar: - I am controlling your mind Crazy Dog. You will do as I say.

:eek: - VADER WILL WIN, VADER WILL WIN...

Archived